Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) (30088 Views)

9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira / FG To Introduce Speed Cameras On Nigeria’s Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) by Akabogu86: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2016
My dad bought his brand new 504 SR since 1982 nd still as neat as his wife. Still uses it till today. Am seriously looking for that 505.

1 Like

Re: Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) by IdekeOgbahu: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2016
when men were boys
Re: Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2016
my dad had the 505 and 504
Re: Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) by abusurv(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2016
The rugged 504 GL with good suspension
Re: Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) by amanze15(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Araoluwa005:
new generation
La Ferrari cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) by amanze15(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Antoeni:
What happened 2 d Assembling Plant in Kaduna, (PAN) dis Nigeria sef
nothing just drop in sales, causing cutbacks but alot of patronage by the armed forces now, really nice looking cars

http://www.peugeotnigeria.com/#
Re: Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) by ayodeji247: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
that time if yu have any of those cars yur village enemy or witch was bow for yu when coming
Re: Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) by Pronmix(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
King of the Nigerian roads, my grandfather loved the car so much he owned two. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wahooooo lovely and strong cars
Re: Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) by sultaan(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
jaybixy:
Have a friends dad that still prefers his 504 wagon, to his chervee optima 2014 model undecided

Well that one is an exclusive new model to me.

Our desire for Peugeot is borne out of the desire to be young again.

We all want to go back to a time when we had less responsibilities, and felt invincible.

Those car are no where as reliable or safe as the ones on the road now, the difference was just that most owners were buying them new and not salvage like most of the used cars on the road now.

I remembered a long time ago in Benue when Dominic Oneya was governor his convoy was at a function and they had to leave the engine on one of his pilot cars open to cool down.I took a peek and their was a puny engine in there no bigger than a sewing machine and I could see a lot of 'ground' through the engine bay compared to my step mum's tokunbo US Carina that was 'loaded' in the engine bay.

Now I think most of the Peugeot had 3 cylinder engine
Re: Flashback Of Cars That Rock Nigeria Roads In The 80s (photos) by kunletexs: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
na the station wagon 504 i used

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokunbo Shock Absorbers Vs New Shock Absorbers - Which Is Better In 9ja Context? / Photo Of The New Lagos Road Worthiness Certificate Issued Last Week Friday. / Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.