Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Pastor Adeboye Warns Youths - ''i’m Not Talking To You So That You Can Put Me On - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Warns Youths - ''i’m Not Talking To You So That You Can Put Me On (418 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Youths - ''i’m Not Talking To You So That You Can Put Me On by 247frolic(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCGG lashed out at youths in his church for making him the subject of social media discussions.

Several months ago, Adeboye trended on social network for saying men should not marry any woman that cannot cook.

Speaking at the RCCG National Young Adults and Youth Convention 2016 titled Vessels unto Honour this October at Redemption Camp, Pastor Adeboye said, “Spare me the problem. I’m not talking to you so that you can put me on YouTube.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/pastor-adeboye-warns-youths-im-not.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Youths - ''i’m Not Talking To You So That You Can Put Me On by INTROVERT(f): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2016
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Youths - ''i’m Not Talking To You So That You Can Put Me On by QuietHammer(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2016
What is he scared of?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Youths - ''i’m Not Talking To You So That You Can Put Me On by mumumugu(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2016
who is he that i cant talk about

(1) (Reply)

How To Remember Your Dreams / Will RCCG Ever Remain The Same? Pastor Adeboye Appoints National Overseer / Square Pegs In Round Holes Must Be Removed, Bakare Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.