Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" (65148 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / "I'm Talking To My Children", Daddy Adeboye Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by madamgrace: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, says some of the things he says annoy non-members of his church.

The 78-year-old cleric says should he have his way, he will restrict his sermons and activities to members of his church.

Adeboye, who said this during a sermon on Sunday titled ‘From Lockdown to Lifting Up’, said but “the lockdown has made the door open to everybody”.

He, however, appealed to his critics not to be offended with him over his comments, saying they are meant for his ‘children’.

In the sermon broadcast live via the church’s TV, Dove Media, the cleric said, “As a matter of fact, if there is a way of preaching this sermon just to my own children alone, that is what I would have done. Not because I’m selfish but occasionally there are things you say to your children that would annoy outsiders. And you keep on saying, but I am not talking to you, I am talking to my children. But now, the lockdown has made the door open to everybody.

“Some people see the glory but don’t know the story. Some people see me and say all kinds of things. It’s none of my business, I don’t need to answer you; I just need to keep on riding high with my king. I’m talking to my children, so others should not be angry with me. Before you take off, consider your landing.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dont-be-angry-with-me-im-talking-to-my-children-adeboye-replies-critics/%3famp=1

200 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Mokason28: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Don’t ask me how I got all those likes grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by ajailer(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
yes, I liked it when he said it. it's a spiritual message meant for his children alone.....shikena

411 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by helinues: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
The sheepish... cheesy

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Loadbalancer(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
He's right though. I don't think their church forces people to believe what their GO preaches

This week's website giveaway! I'll build a simple responsive custom website at 15k for first 2 people only. Click my name.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by EngineerBode: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy

When Imams talk to the muslims in his mosque, no one attacks him or call the people The sheepish. Allow him talk to his children. Since you are not one, mind your business

849 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by ThiagoKid(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
EngineerBode:

When Imams talk to the muslims in his mosque, no one attacks him or call the people The sheepish. Allow him talk to his children. Since you are not one, mind your business
seconded

512 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Bodexman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
“Some people see the glory but don’t know the story. Some people see me and say all kinds of things. It’s none of my business, I don’t need to answer you; I just need to keep on riding high with my king. I’m talking to my children, so others should not be angry with me. Before you take off, consider your landing.”

Yes exactly!

Many will only see and envy you after you've succeeded but they wouldn't know the price & sacrifice you paid before you achieve that feat.

Make everyone just dey him lane...

243 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by sapientia(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol

Your slaves you mean?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by MrMcJay(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice reply
When they are talking to the legitimate children, the bastards should keep shut.

135 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy

But when imam tell u guys to go and carry suicide bomb and kill people, u guys listen to him.

Our daddy isn't telling us to carry bomb and kill people, he is not telling us to start killing other tribes... He is only telling us to pay tithe and we will do it with joy.....

If Muslims can obey their imam and carry suicide bomb to destroy lives, then we will pay tithe to save lives

Boko Haram, iswap, isis are shouting Allahu akbar all listen to their imams and alfa for 77 virgins gringringrin

Abeg with which kind prick dem wan use phuck 77 virgins??

Leave us to our pastor.. We are baba son..

Terrorist are imam son too.... Our father isn't a terrorist like Islam creates

224 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by ikorodureporta: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
kilokanwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Yada01(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
He is talking to us.

Watch and see how bastards will start attacking sons on this thread

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by ebujany(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
He who has ears... listen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by flyingpig: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
MrMcJay:
Nice reply
When they are talking to the legitimate children, the bastards should keep shut.
Very wise reply

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by EdiskyHarry: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
It's none of my business.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Sunnycliff(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yes Sir. You are right. Its a family meeting and discussion. Outsiders just killing themselves over talks wey no concern them

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by ursullalinda(f): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
QED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Patrioticman007(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
What a coded life,
The more you look,
The less you see.
Abracadabra Abracadabra

That day, he hung on a Roman cross and cried out, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (Matthew 27:46 NKJV).

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by sonofthunder: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy

Seun is always happy with and open to the mockery of Christians..... At least that's what it looks like at best.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Jack500: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Long live daddy.

May God preserve u for us.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Ellegacy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by okunwaye(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol make I no talk wetin dey mind

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Ijaya123: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
That's the way it is. I don't understand why some are using panadol for another person's headahe.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by stanliwise(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Watch the religious thread roll

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by jamesbridget13(f): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Daddy daddy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by wonuks(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.