Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Want To Learn Graphic Design Please - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Learn Graphic Design Please (1637 Views)

Learn Graphic Design Online / What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? / Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Graphic Design Please by lekbel09(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Pls guys I will like to know any computer school that teaches adobe illustrator,indesign,photoshop,and coreldraw as a graphic design package
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design Please by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
lekbel09:
Pls guys I will like to know any computer school that teaches adobe illustrator,indesign,photoshop,and coreldraw as a graphic design package

There's a bunch of places to learn all over Lagos, just search on Google tho. If you want to learn just Coreldraw, go to Kush Media @ Ogba, he's dope. If it's Photoshop, go to DuduToolz off Toyin st, Ikeja. There's Dezignloft @ Bode Thomas, Surulere. Orange Academy @ Maryland. There's Ellae Creative @ Lekki also Decor & Rainbow, Lekki. Good luck bruh.
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design Please by coldtegs: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
There is a free network serminal coming up, next weekend, and they have free graphics training going on there, when I mean training, I mean training by expert, and it's not just for one weekend it will run continuously for the whole year, after the 1st day, you just have to pay 1thousand naira for each class.

You will be taught how to use ,

1. Photoshop

2. Coreldraw

Which is what you need, Photoshop is a rastal software , Corel draw is a vector software just like illustrator and InDesign.

Call me and I will explain to you better. 08166859171.
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design Please by kvngDavid(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2016
A #1000 naira for each class? In a year 365*1000=365000 wow!!! Clap for yah self
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design Please by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
coldtegs:
There is a free network serminal coming up, next weekend, and they have free graphics training going on there, when I mean training, I mean training by expert, and it's not just for one weekend it will run continuously for the whole year, after the 1st day, you just have to pay 1thousand naira for each class.

You will be taught how to use ,

1. Photoshop

2. Coreldraw

Which is what you need, Photoshop is a rastal software , Corel draw is a vector software just like illustrator and InDesign.

Call me and I will explain to you better. 08166859171.

"Raster" dumbass
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design Please by coldtegs: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
I can see you are a fuc....ktard, since you can't read, you need to go back to school, brainless fuc...k

1. I did not say, it will run for one year

2. I did not say, it will run everyday.

3. Is a serminal that holds every weekend, till the end of the year.

4. Calculate how many weekends will have left in 2016.

An very sure you did not pass through the four walls of a university, because I see you as an ultimate failure.

@KvngDavid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics / Check Out These Designs / Stunning Photo Manipulation Of Agbani Oreva Darego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.