Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

5 Undeniable Signs Ubi Franklin’s 1 Year Old Marriage Is Definitely In Trouble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Undeniable Signs Ubi Franklin’s 1 Year Old Marriage Is Definitely In Trouble (723 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Undeniable Signs Ubi Franklin’s 1 Year Old Marriage Is Definitely In Trouble by slimtee101: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Today, November 1, 2106 is the first wedding anniversary of Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and his actress wife, Lilian Esoro. Considering the razzmataz that preceded the union and followed the knot-tying proper, today is expected to be a landmark to be celebrated by the parents of one kid.

Unfortunately, this is not the case as both Ubi and Lilian have completely ignored themselves, carrying on their businesses of the day as if it wasn’t exactly a year ago that they both said ‘I Do’ before God and man. (Ubi’s late-afternoon face-saving post notwithstanding)

Celeb Police’s Daniel Fayemi lists 5 undeniable common sense pointers to a seriously troubled marriage.

Restaurant Opening Snub: Credit to Ubi Franklin here, he tried to hide the crack in their relationship behind a smokescreen when he claimed that his new restaurant was for his wife. It kind of backfired though as her absence at the event was hugely felt. The excuse that she was in Paris doesn’t hold water too because she would have come home to host guests if the restaurant were hers and all was well. Till this moment, she has not said anything about the restaurant on her social media. She didn’t even bother to pretend she cared by doing a ‘congratulations to my husband’ on the restaurant thing.

Wedding Ring Off: You know the sh*t is real as a man when the Mrs is no longer motivated to wear the expensive wedding ring you bought for her. Lillian is no longer adorning her wedding ring and she seems to want people to see that clearly as she has been flaunting her naked fingers of late.

Fraternising With The Enemy: One of the most famous quotes from the award winning movie, Slumdog Millionaire is ‘The enemy of my enemy is my friend’. Yesterday was Ubi’s former partner turned competitor, Iyanya’s birthday and Ubi completely shunned his former friend. So did label mate, Tekno as they both declined to do ‘eye service’ and wish him... Continue Reading Here... http://celebpolice.greennews.ng/5-common-sense-signs-ubi-franklins-1-year-old-marriage-definitely-trouble/

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Celebrates Birthday With Daddy / Seun Egbegbe Passed The Night In Detention, Still ‘Relaxing’ Behind Bars / Toolz Flaunts Curves As She Vacations In The Maldives (SEE Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.