Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes (45422 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by metronaija2: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Approximately eight months after their extravagant wedding, Interior designer, Ehi Ogbehor and Warri billionaire,Ken Bramor’s marriage is reportedly on the rocks.

If you recall,the couple shut down Benin city on November 19th,2017 . The beauty who had two kids from a previous marriage,welcomed a daughter this year ,with Ken Bramor.

However, to everyone’s surprise, news filtered that Ken has run back into the arms of his first wife and mother of his four children,,Timi based in the UK. He also bought her a Rolls Royce.

According to reports, the Warri-based oil baron, who was with the mother of four of his children for weeks in the U.K, bought the car to appreciate her for being with him since day one.

Following the news, some anonymous socialmedia users have claimed Ehi has been dumped.They have made damning allegations regarding the union which they claim has crashed.

http://www.metronaija.ng/warri-billionaire-ken-bramors-and-ehi-ogbehors-8-month-old-marriage-on-the-rocks/

Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) -

https://www.nairaland.com/4185338/ehi-ogbebor-kenneth-bramors-wedding

Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin
https://www.nairaland.com/4184818/cars-given-souvenirs-ehi-ogbebor#up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by metronaija2: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by eezeribe(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
He gave out cars as souvenirs
Funny enough, the likes of Dangote and Warren Buffet would never be that wasteful...
Hard earned money and easy earned money do not serve the same purpose.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by mofeoluwadassah: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
And you're happy abt it undecided
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by goldbim(f): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oops!!too many dirty details lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..i could remember many babes claiming the kind of this lady's engagement last year..be careful of what you wish for!!not all that glitters is gold.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Ever8054: 1:41am On Aug 23, 2018
oh...OK...its OK...
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by oyoyoyo: 2:13am On Aug 23, 2018
rumours
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by itspzpics(m): 5:12am On Aug 23, 2018
Runourssss

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by chriskosherbal(m): 5:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Life is a teacher the more you live the more learn.....

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by jayson87: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2018
I hate bad belle people. You go run internet open parody account to sham and bring other people down. Damn! Such pathetic being makes me cringe in such unthinkable disgust

6 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2018
We use the term "billionaire" too loosely in this country.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Teespice(f): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2018
I remember this wedding well.

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by enoch273: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Just like nigeria movie...

Let me spread my mat here first and wait for the part 2 when they'll come and say it's all a rumour.

Even rumored billionaires crave online sensation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by meezynetwork(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2018
Ok na
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by fpeter(f): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2018
It is well. cry
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by snadguy007(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by NobodyKnows(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2018
I weak
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by fiercehillz(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Money alone cant keep marriage going...you need understanding, the fear of God and mutual respect.

5 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Dannieln1: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Same thing that made them run,thats same thing pursuing her...

what she expected is not what she's seeing...
No be to do wedding
Na to stay marriage
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by lifestyle1(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2018
You can never satisfy a woman.

She married a billionaire but still fuking with a "thousandnaire" grin grin cheesy

Women!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by BuhariM(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Money can't buy love
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by FarahAideed: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:
We use the term billionaire too loosely in tho country.

Hahahaha...Nigerian billionaire is anyone who has more than 2 million dollars

9 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by MartinCorridon: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2018
No offence, but why did the "billionaire" leave his wife & 4 kids for an "After 2"?

Maybe the juju washed off his face....she should renew her contract with her jujuman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
And you're happy abt it undecided
So as to teach people like you you and I a lesson
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by mofeoluwadassah: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2018
This one no be new thing again now,na weytin dey happen almost everyday be dis na
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Temptee101(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Before nko!

A house built on a faulty foundation can NEVER stand

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by EwuOjota: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Hoez every where
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Miles300: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Nothin like a first wife ! They lys care no matter wat

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by lirusehn(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Money can't buy marital bliss.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Sunofgod(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2018
He never stopped loving wifey no 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omosuwa Bukola: "I Get Turned On When He Smells Nice" (Pics) / Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan / 10 Facts About Pretty Mike, The Man Who Goes About With Girls On A Leash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.