Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better? (the Unending Battle) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better? (the Unending Battle) (450 Views)

Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / Between Ronaldo And Messi, Who Do You Think Deserves This Year's Balon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better? (the Unending Battle) by Talk2donstan(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
I used to be among those who use this argument to cause confusion when ever I feel like, because I knew with in my self that, no matter what the other person said, I will still go for Ronaldo, even though let him list all of messi achievement, I was never moved not because I didn't believe in achievement or I hated messi, but there is this love I have always supporting Ronaldo in arguments like this. but that was back in the days. as a matter of fact I don't even get involved anymore again in this type of argument and the only reason is because if you can be true to yourself you will see that between the two of them none is 100℅ better than the other. If Ronaldo is very good in one area messi will not be too good and vice versa. or even when messi shines this season ronaldo will not. and quote me anywhere both of them can be 100% good at what they do but not being man of the man at the same thing.
so let stop this unhealthy comparison between them.
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better? (the Unending Battle) by Talk2donstan(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
... . .
skelewu skelewu skelewu

. . .FTC...... no be be here ooo
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better? (the Unending Battle) by adedayo3193(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oga op the answer is very simple.the best player is lionel messi
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better? (the Unending Battle) by engrMikemd(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ronaldo anyday anytime. the poster above needs brain upgrade
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better? (the Unending Battle) by adedayo3193(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
engrMikemd:
Ronaldo anyday anytime. the poster above needs brain upgrade

Something is wrong with your brain

(1) (Reply)

WC Q 2018: $10,000 For Every Unreplied Goal Scored By Super Eagles / Fmr Liverpool Midfielder Steven Gerard Retires From Football / Mourinho Fires Shots At Arsene Wenger Over United’s Title Hopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.