Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] (26811 Views)

Yewande Lawal And Wanri Simpson Wedding Photos (Traditional & White) / Moyo Lawal And Regina Daniels Pictured Together / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2016
trustyshoess:

And you are an annoying "creature" undecided

Dont take my criticism to heart baby.

Hot legs you got.

Bless!
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] by Meekmind(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=Airforce1 post=50692297]women are funny creatures

They use razor blade to scrape their brows only to draw it back on with pencil.

Laughable.
[/quote

Y scrape it in the 1st place...Confused beings undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] by Pringlez: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
dayleke:
That bobo in the back sha,with the baseball cap.....
Look at his eyes.....,he don dey that level already ....
Happy sailing bro.....
U re not cerious at all. Hahahahaaa

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] by dayleke: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The guy don dey see clear like sey he take hypo wah eyes. But guy how ur eyes come reach that side, this guy sef. wink smiley

You sef see am na,
No be lie now.
Him no dey ground again,him just dey fly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] by dayleke: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pringlez:

U re not cerious at all. Hahahahaaa

I cerious gan ni o...
Oju ti tirin baje....
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
sholatem:
It might be for a movie,Moyo lawal is more posh than dis makeup

exactly!
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
HabaSeun:
Africans! Stupid, foolish slavish lots! angry
You are celebrating halloween, a festival of the dead and everybody is ok by it.

But when I celebrate my masquerade festival which is also a celebration of the dead, these idiots that celebrate halloween will come out and say u are worshipping idol, its fetish and shíts! angry

When will you africans free yourselves from mental slavery??
relax.. no one is fighting u na
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] by piagetskinner(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
them fit build airport ontop these brows oo
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] by MakeWeTalk: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wesely01:

Not just Christian , should AFRICANS, because we never had that before and if we do someone should show it to me

My brother, this follow follow pass me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! / Freeze Defends Hushpuppi's N11M Drink: "Are Pastors Not Spending More On Hoes?" / Ex-Bbnaija Housemate, Anto Visits INEC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.