Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Like Gaming - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Like Gaming (8921 Views)

Please Guys I Like Games A Lot But Don't Have Data Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Haute:

Oops! Your genetic makeup isn't an issue. Changes nothing if you are australian aborigine - ermm...lets just shove that aside for good. How's your taste in music?
I have an eclectic taste in music it ranges from Fela to Coldplay to Red Hot Chili Peppers, R&B , Classical, Jazz Regarding the current music scene in Africa I tend to like songs rather than favour actual artists.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2016
Some ppl are just fluffy bootlickers.

Eh! Haute! Dude, take her out on a date or something. This ish isn't meant to be discussed here.

And frankly speaking, dere is nothing special about a girl who games in this parts.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Raine80:

I have an eclectic taste in music it ranges from Fela to Coldplay to Red Hot Chili Peppers, R&B , Classical, Jazz Regarding the current music scene in Africa I tend to like songs rather than favour actual artists.

Same here. But it takes an artiste to make a song. Well, which songs are your favourite this year? smiley
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cao do you remember that year when I been dey toast you?now see us celebrating anniversaries and whatnot grin
Re: I Like Gaming by Taavon2: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
This Nigga slick. Please, I also want to know more about this babe. Maintain the correspondence in this thread. Thanks. grin

1 Like

Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Haute:

Same here. But it takes an artiste to make a song. Well, which songs are your favourite this year? smiley
One Dance
Starboy
Aye
Hello
ojuelegba
Heathens
Sorry
Controlla
Re: I Like Gaming by Taavon2: 1:34am On Nov 12, 2016
Raine80:

One Dance
Starboy
Aye
Hello
ojuelegba
Heathens
Sorry
Controlla

Heathens by Twenty One Pilots? Actually, its easier to like songs as opposed to artistes. Of all their songs, I only care for heathens and Car radio.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Raine80:

One Dance
Starboy
Aye
Hello
ojuelegba
Heathens
Sorry
Controlla

Yup. You've got a really diverse taste in music. But you also seem to have a preference for mid-tempo songs. You know what. We should chat off nairaland sometime.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Haute:

Yup. You've got a really diverse taste in music. But you also seem to have a preference for mid-tempo songs. You know what. We should chat off nairaland sometime.
I don't .... That's a brief list
I am a huge fan of Imagine Dragons ,Metallica as well as soulful music. Off line is out of the question.
Re: I Like Gaming by 3KINGZ18: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Derailed thread in a wrong section
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Raine80:

I don't .... That's a brief list
I am a huge fan of Imagine Dragons ,Metallica as well as soulful music. Off line is out of the question.

Offline is out of the question? Well then I guess I wont be making an exception anytime soon. BTW, I said off-nairaland; not offline. Don't know you well enough to do offline anyways. And I still think that hair isn't natural. cheesy

You like it dark, huh? Do you consider yourself a rebel?
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
3KINGZ18:
Derailed thread in a wrong section

And no-one died, innit? So we good.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Haute:

Offline is out of the question? Well then I guess I wont be making an exception anytime soon. BTW, I said off-nairaland; not offline. Don't know you well enough to do offline anyways. And I still think that hair isn't natural. cheesy

You like it dark, huh? Do you consider yourself a rebel?
That little sliver of being condescending is what stroked my feathers in the wrong direction. And that's the other reason for a no. I have to go enough of the profiling. Ps it is my hair
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 13, 2016
Raine80:

That little sliver of being condescending is what stroked my feathers in the wrong direction. And that's the other reason for a no. I have to go enough of the profiling. Ps it is my hair

I thought you were a bit blunt with your response as well, hence the condescending tone. You didn't think I'd let you get away with that, did you? I have feelings, principles and inclinations too. angry
PS: I know a lot about psychology: I only wanted to ruffle your feathers a bit. cheesy
Well, I've enjoyed derailing this thread with you and it'll be such a shame to see you leave now. Atleast not in this manner. Can we put our differences aside and shake hands like Obama and Trump now? cheesy
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 13, 2016
Haute:

I thought you were a bit blunt with your response as well, hence the condescending tone. You didn't think I'd let you get away with that, did you? I have feelings, principles and inclinations too. angry
PS: I know a lot about psychology: I only wanted to ruffle your feathers a bit. cheesy
Well, I've enjoyed derailing this thread with you and it'll be such a shame to see you leave now. Atleast not in this manner. Can we put our differences aside and shake hands like Obama and Trump now? cheesy
And you playing the role of Trump so well.... sure
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=Haute post=50993223]

I thought you were a bit blunt with your response as well, hence the condescending tone. That was an inaccurate assumption on your part.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Raine80:

And you playing the role of Trump so well.... sure

Lmao. You got me there. grin

What do you think of Coldplay and Linkin Park?
Re: I Like Gaming by Taavon2: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bump
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
KazukiIto:

I've not met every girl/woman in the whole world. But I've come across many. I've only met one female gamer in my whole life and she gave me the thrashing of my life in PES13 (I'm a demi-god when it comes to PES). Now I've brought up this topic, and to be sincere, 99.9% of those women think it's (gaming) a man's thing. Same issue with football; just that ladies are now warming up to the idea of watching football.

U no sabi play then
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

U no sabi play then

Gbam
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2016
pls guys how much should I budget for a PS3 or PS4 plus FIFA 17 and pes 17
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
KazukiIto:

Those I've come across don't see the need.
Exactly
Re: I Like Gaming by YungAcez: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Mehn, Ive only met 1 female gamer in my lifetime, tho I'd luv 2 meet more,hv more female gamers as frndz.. Plus I've alwayz had dis dream/fantasy/fetish (lol) of hvin a gamer 4 a gf.. I swear shit wud be lit..

Buh anyway shout out 2 d ladies out here reppin, Acez appreciates Y'all.
Re: I Like Gaming by Spidermon: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Eh....and i was enjoying the flows from that guy ooo.

Well sha, una fit don conclude the matter for DM and make una don dey fhuck una self make we no know.
Re: I Like Gaming by chimdi101: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2016
Raine80:
.....what's your take on a woman who is a gamer? Would you play with her even if you find out she is actually quite good?
U r really one of a kind, would like to see you anyhow, at least tell me whera you stay
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Beware undecided

He won't hesitate to walk on by if ur folks were getting mugged in a backalley brawl
Re: I Like Gaming by sigmundfreud(m): 1:36am On May 09, 2017
Raine80:

Who upset you today? There is a lot of transference in that statement.
And a shrink too...hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wwe 2k23 Iso Obb Data Files Ps5 Graphics Highly Compressed Psp Android Download / Uk Used Ps3 Controllers / I Want To Buy A PS VITA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.