Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Like Gaming - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Like Gaming (8867 Views)

Please Guys I Like Games A Lot But Don't Have Data Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Haute:

Arsenal? Hmmm...no comment on that one.
6 or 7 if you play someone who's rubbish? Wow! I feel you. And I like how you passed the message across....much like a diplomat would. cheesy

So who's your favourite Arsenal player, Iwobi?
Iwobi? No Alexis!Past players i will always have a soft spot for Henry but for now Arsenal has been inconsistent it's frustrating. Btw you are in no postion to criticise supporter of Man U Champions League absentees grin
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eeeeee
Re: I Like Gaming by iPopAlomo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
cao:

You were being dickish. She told you what she plays, if she was a guy you won't have replied with a sarcastic "yeah right". Just 'cause your girlfriend plays candy crush, doesn't mean all women are candy crush players. Me sef I've never played it. As for the woman whisperer bit, the context from my previous posts should be sufficient enough for you to understand.

like I said... you can't tag me dickish because I said she plays candy crush... and you were being forward imo... because I haven't asked her for evidence she plays skyrim or resident evil... you concluded I am dickish which clearly I am not because you get the sad opinions from guys about you not being a gamer...

if you're a gamer... I don't care... if you're not a gamer... I still don't care... fact that you're a mod... you can't call me dickish and I demand an apology... that's all...
Re: I Like Gaming by cao(f): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Raine80:

This is the best thread here ....ever hands down
Thank you Mod I do struggle to be polite sometimes.
Sometimes, ripping the band aid quickly is the only solution. Plus, I'm quite sleepy, so I no get time for filter, I will call out BS when I see it.

iPopAlomo:

like I said... you can't tag me dickish because I said she plays candy crush... and you were being forward imo... because I haven't asked her for evidence she plays skyrim or resident evil... you concluded I am dickish which clearly I am not because you get the sad opinions from guys about you not being a gamer...
if you're a gamer... I don't care... if you're not a gamer... I still don't care... fact that you're a mod... you can't call me dickish and I demand an apology... that's all...
Story, you were being dickish, I called you out on it. Finito. See how he wan twist mouth, na you way open your mouth (or to be more precise your hands, but you catch my drift) say "yeah right", then now generalised with your girlfriend in your effort to justify yourself. You actually owe Reine80 an apology for that condescending "yeah right". 'Cause frankly, you would not have given that reply if a guy had told you that was what he played. Next time look well before you cross road.

Remember folks, don't BS a BS-er...
Re: I Like Gaming by iPopAlomo(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
cao:

Sometimes, ripping the band aid quickly is the only solution. Plus, I'm quite sleepy, so I no get time for filter, I will call out BS when I see it.

Story, you were being dickish, I called you out on it. Finito. See how he wan twist mouth, na you way open your mouth (or to be more precise your hands, but you catch my drift) say "yeah right", then now generalised with your girlfriend in your effort to justify yourself. You actually owe Reine80 an apology for that condescending "yeah right". 'Cause frankly, you would not have given that reply if a guy had told you that was what he played. Next time look well before you cross road.

Remember folks, don't BS a BS-er...

Typical with girls... a guy would acknowledge he err... a stupid lady will stick to a stupid point... i didn't call her out... you aren't her mouth piece... then you're a mod... next thing you utter is "dickish"... how is 'yeah right...' condescending...?!!! aunty I know your type... I know what you'll clutch on next... you're not blind you just see only things you want to... I can sense already... you aren't going to apologise because you're on a very high horse... so good luck to you... if you like apologise... if you like... don't... just remember... horses don't live forever... they die... you'll come crashing down and no one will remember cao... slalom!!!
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Raine80:

Iwobi? No Alexis!Past players i will always have a soft spot for Henry but for now Arsenal has been inconsistent it's frustrating. Btw you are in no postion to criticise supporter of Man U Champions League absentees grin

Alexis? He's the Arsenal player I admire the most. Not only is he technically gifted, he's also hardworking and passionate....and I always like that about people.

Huh...Don't go throwing shades at us now. We'll meet on the field on play very soon. So how many goals do you think we're gonna beat you by, 1, 2, 3 or 4-0. Make a prediction. cheesy
Re: I Like Gaming by guydangerous(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
action movie shocked shocked at last...where I even drop that popcorn.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Haute:

Alexis? He's the Arsenal player I admire the most. Not only is he technically gifted, he's also hardworking and passionate....and I always like that about people.

Huh...Don't go throwing shades at us now. We'll meet on the field on play very soon. So how many goals do you think we're gonna beat you by, 1, 2, 3 or 4-0. Make a prediction. cheesy
Depends which Arsenal turns up for the match. The determined one or the one the inconsistent one. I hope for victory. Even 1-0 is good for me.
Re: I Like Gaming by cao(f): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Typical with girls... a guy would acknowledge he err... a stupid lady will stick to a stupid point... i didn't call her out... you aren't her mouth piece... then you're a mod... next thing you utter is "dickish"... how is 'yeah right...' condescending...?!!! aunty I know your type... I know what you'll clutch on next... you're not blind you just see only things you want to... I can sense already... you aren't going to apologise because you're on a very high horse... so good luck to you... if you like apologise... if you like... don't... just remember... horses don't live forever... they die... you'll come crashing down and no one will remember cao... slalom!!!
Keep running with your tail between your legs, your ellipses will not save you. It's a shame you appear to not understand comprehension, maybe when your eyes have cleared, I called you out, get over it. Stop being whinny, it's not a good look. Now you can sense? I didn't know you were a sensate. Abi are you the chosen one, young padawan? Alas, the force is not strong with this fellow. Anywho, good night and good luck.
Re: I Like Gaming by HyDef(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Raine80:
Xbox Assassins Creed Halo Warcraft ( on the PC)
Halo!
You are automatically awesome!
Re: I Like Gaming by HyDef(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
cao:

Keep running with your tail between your legs, your ellipses will not save you. It's a shame you appear to not understand comprehension, maybe when your eyes have cleared, I called you out, get over it. Stop being whinny, it's not a good look. Now you can sense? I didn't know you were a sensate. Abi are you the chosen one, young padawan? Alas, the force is not strong with this fellow. Anywho, good night and good luck.

"Your ellipses will not save you."

This had me laughing and laughing after taking a glance at the quoted material.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
HyDef:

Halo!

You are automatically awesome!
Recognise.......
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Raine80:

Depends which Arsenal turns up for the match. The determined one or the one the inconsistent one. I hope for victory. Even 1-0 is good for me.

Well, I hope it's the inconsistent one that.....wait no! I hope you bring your A-game and still get beat. grin

Is that a peruvian weave you're wearing? Enlighten me.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Haute:

Well, I hope it's the inconsistent one that.....wait no! I hope you bring your A-game and still get beat. grin

Is that a peruvian weave you're wearing? Enlighten me.
No not wearing a weave.its possible for black women to have good hair.
Re: I Like Gaming by cao(f): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
HyDef:

"Your ellipses will not save you."

This had me laughing and laughing after taking a glance at the quoted material.
I love a good ellipsis, but the guy got carried away... wink grin Even my sleep deprived brain couldn't let it go.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Raine80:

No not wearing a weave.its possible for black women to have good hair.

Wow! I kinda find that hard to believe. That's really some hair. Where does it end when you let it down?
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Haute:

Wow! I kinda find that hard to believe. That's really some hair. Where does it end when you let it down?
I don't relax my hair, I avoid chemical based hair food, avoid styles that are unkind to hair especially around the edges I know of many black women who have long hair. Believe it.The length of my hair is as you see in my profile. Not quite near my shoulders. Genetics helps as well.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin
Re: I Like Gaming by KazukiIto(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Raine80:

I don't relax my hair, I avoid chemical based hair food, avoid styles that are unkind to hair especially around the edges I know of many black women who have long hair. Believe it.The length of my hair is as you see in my profile. Not quite near my shoulders. Genetics helps as well.

*silently* Whoooo aree youuu?
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Raine80:

Wow! You must have experienced some pain while styling it like that...unless your hair is naturally very soft. And the fullness, maybe that's why I even thought it was a weave-on. You most probably dedicate a lot of time to grooming it. Well, lemme tell you something. All that time spent, it was well worth it: looks good. cheesy
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Haute:

Wow! You must have experienced some pain while styling it like that...unless your hair is naturally very soft. And the fullness, maybe that's why I even thought it was a weave-on. You most probably dedicate a lot of time to grooming it. Well, lemme tell you something. All that time spent, it was well worth it: looks good. cheesy
Quite the contrary. No pain hair is soft if you use products that help keep it soft. I don't spend hours on my hair, I am a busy lady. A good leave in conditioner, moisturiser, healthy diet and a good hair regime that all. It takes me no more than 10 mins. Life is too short to spend hours doing hair each day.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Raine80:

Quite the contrary. No pain hair is soft if you use products that help keep it soft. I don't spend hours on my hair, I am a busy lady. A good leave in conditioner, moisturiser, healthy diet and a good hair regime that all. It takes me no more than 10 mins. Life is too short to spend hours doing hair each day.

I like that mentality. smiley

What do you do for fun asides gaming?
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Haute:

I like that mentality. smiley

What do you do for fun asides gaming?
Play football
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Raine80:

Play football

shocked

You mean actual soccer? The real thing?
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Haute:

shocked

You mean actual soccer? The real thing?
When Africans talk about football they refer to soccer so yes the one you use your legs to play not the American version.
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Raine80:

When Africans talk about football they refer to soccer so yes the one you use your legs to play not the American version.
Hmm...on one hand you sound like a go-getter. So maybe you're a Forward/striker; and on the other hand you sound like a no-nonsense person, so maybe you're a defender who likes to break people's legs. cheesy

What position(s) do you really play?
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Haute:

Hmm...on one hand you sound like a go-getter. So maybe you're a Forward/striker; and on the other hand you sound like a no-nonsense person, so maybe you're a defender who likes to break people's legs. cheesy

What position(s) do you really play?
Goal keeper ... I am 6 foot tall
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Raine80:

Goal keeper ... I am 6 foot tall

You're tall. Lemme guess your goalkeeper attributes: tall, lean, mean with nerves of steel. cheesy

So...is Raine short for Lorraine?
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Haute:

You're tall. Lemme guess your goalkeeper attributes: tall, lean, mean with nerves of steel.

So...is Raine short for Lorraine?
I am calculating and never smile gets the job done
Raine is not short for Lorraine in this instance it's a middle name, and that middle name is Raine
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Raine80:

I am calculating and never smile gets the job done
Raine is not short for Lorraine in this instance it's a middle name, and that middle name is Raine

But you do smile off the pitch, don't you? You seem so serious for someone who isn't a pro-footballer. Kidding! Actually, I'm exactly like that too. I'm extremely physical, and competitive (that's why I admire Alexis). Worst thing about me is I don't look the part. Just imagine someone with a cool face like Walcott's dominating gladiator-like defenders. Yeah, that's me...lol...not a small man though.
Football helped me build character: all I wanna do now is win! I play centre-forward or right-wing forward, by the way.

That's some middlename though. Sounds good but doesn't seem Nigerian. At the expense of sounding like Donald Trump, are you mixed-race? 'Cos Raine sounds French to me. Enlighten me. cheesy
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 11, 2016
Haute:

But you do smile off the pitch, don't you? You seem so serious for someone who isn't a pro-footballer. Kidding! Actually, I'm exactly like that too. I'm extremely physical, and competitive (that's why I admire Alexis). Worst thing about me is I don't look the part. Just imagine someone with a cool face like Walcott's dominating gladiator-like defenders. Yeah, that's me...lol...not a small man though.
Football helped me build character: all I wanna do now is win! I play centre-forward or right-wing forward, by the way.

That's some middlename though. Sounds good but doesn't seem Nigerian. At the expense of sounding like Donald Trump, are you mixed-race? 'Cos Raine sounds French to me. Enlighten me. cheesy
You are sounding like Mr Trump
I am black that's all that matters my genetic makeup is not my choice
Re: I Like Gaming by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 11, 2016
Raine80:

You are sounding like Mr Trump
I am black that's all that matters my genetic makeup is not my choice
Oops! Your genetic makeup isn't an issue. Changes nothing if you are australian aborigine - ermm...lets just shove that aside for good. How's your taste in music?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live And Virtual Soccer Winning Keys And Prediction Formulars / Uk Used Ps3 Controllers / I Want To Buy A PS VITA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.