Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up (22523 Views)

Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 / Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Ozioma Peace Nnamani Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2019 Pageant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by Afro3: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
The 2016 edition of Miss Falconet Nigeria and FABAN award took centre state over the weekend, but sadly recorded a poor turnout of people as the much anticipated show had avalanche  of empty seats around. 

The show which was said to have been endorsed by Ministry of Sports ‎had the presence of Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia. As shocking as it may seem, the hype of the supposed presence of Super star rapper Phyno and Port harcourt 1st Son Duncan Mighty was not only a myriad but obviously misleading. Their fans were said to have stormed the venue with high hopes but were outerly disappointed as their favourite artists were said not to be in Abuja as at the time of the event.

However, the stage kept the scanty audience excited as the Miss Falconet contestants dazzled to impress the judges. The event ended in style with a pretty and elegant lady emerging as the 2016 winner of Miss Falconet Nigeria. She is expected to launch a campaign for sports development and distribution of sports facilities in schools, hospitals, recreation centres etc.‎

http://www.abujapress.com/2016/11/shocking-miss-falconet-pageant-records_55.html?m=0

3 Shares

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by Afro3: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Share

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by Afro3: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Phyno and duncan Mighty not spotted anywhere close to venue

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
The beauty pageant was a FLOP back to back like their eagles counterpart in soccer.

Modified:

My first FTC on Nairaland.

*Picks cucumber and start talking*

*Testing one two*

Yes its working. I want to send my shout out to all my E-Fighters and internet gangsters counterpart here on nairaland,your bet9ja game will not cut this month.

I still want to send a special shout out to all my men at the Okoro marijuana bunk,may your pot never burn quick or run dry.

And to all the girls that lie about not using cucumber to do it,amadioha is watching you all on 3D.

Yes lalasticlala play me Pana by alhaji Techno i heard hes getting a sony American deal.

*Drops cucumber and walks off the thread*

15 Likes

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by Coldfeet(f): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2016
Nonsense angry
Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2016
chai
Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2016
When cucumbers have taken over the role of men undecided

Why will men turn up at beauty pageants knowing fully well that cucumber will reap the fruit of their labour? angry

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by francis247(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Igwevalentine:
The beauty pageant was a FLOP back to back like their eagles counterpart in soccer.
Abi o. Which one b miss falconet again sef.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by soberdrunk(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2016
This is what happens when you cannot organize your wadrope but you want to organize a show!! angry
Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by MARKone(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2016
The people in charge of regulating beauty contents in this country, if there is any, should as a matter of urgency check this latest proliferation of these beauty contests.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by holatin(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2016
poor planning and management

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by sauceEEP(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Blame chidimma...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Phyno: Dre, I see cucumbers...

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by omoadeleye(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Sorry oo
Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by kinibigdeal(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2016
The fear of cucumber is the beginning of vacancies. Men no longer trust all this beautiful pageacucumber

11 Likes

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by ademoladeji(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Recession at work
Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by floragregs(f): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Maybe they just used phyno's picture to attract people as usual.

1 Like

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by kinibigdeal(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2016
The fear of cucumber is the beginning of vacancies

3 Likes

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2016
All these pageantry nonsense should be cancelled, it's alien to us. We can copy things from the west but not all.

These beauty quuens go through a lot of sexual harassment before and after their crowning. More so, how much does it contribute to Nigeri's GDP?

8 Likes

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by Erotex(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2016
They were never invited ~Nwa_Nsukka

1 Like

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by sylvar02(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2016
LMAO no t-fare or no fuel in their area

Anyways

[size=20pt]E kú rècéssìon èní ooo grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by akinszz: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2016
Cucumber matters

4 Likes

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by wiloy2k8(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2016
strong 1 ooo
Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by wiloy2k8(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:

small small dey book space
Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by wiloy2k8(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2016
sylvar02:
ol

hmmm . space booker
Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by 9jaBloke: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2016
Ol boi! See poor turn out. Serious bad market for the organizers. I hope they recover the money spent to rent the venue at least & I pity the winner of that pageant.
Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by trueking: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2016
*Some Lecturers From a University in Nigeria, Faculty Of Engineering Boarded a Plane. When The Plane Was Ready To Take-off, the Pilot Said......"welcome On Board Ladies & Gentlemen May i Please Inform You That This Plane Was Manufactured By Your Students in the University and This Is the First Time Of Flying". Immediately They Heard That, Everyone Ran Out Of the Plane Except one Professor Ibrahim, Who Sat Comfortably. people Were Surprised and Went To His Seat To Ask Him Why He Did Not Run Out of the Plane Like Others? He Smiled and Replied..."There Is No Need To Run Out Because If It Is True That This Plane Was Made By Our Students, Then With What We Taught Them, Am Very Sure The Plane Will Not Even Move".

5 Likes

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2016
grin cucumber

5 Likes

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by AntiZombie: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2016
all these thrash pageants when we should be having research centers everywhere

no wonder the country is headed nowhere with a dunce as president undecided

2 Likes

Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2016
Poor turnout indeed.
Re: Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up by alaskido(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
When cucumbers have taken over the role of men undecided

Why will men turn up at beauty pageants knowing fully well that cucumber will reap the fruit of their labour? angry

grin grin grin My guy, you harsh o grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Beginners Guide To Going Natural In Nigeria + Starter Kit / Beyonce Style Lace Wig / Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.