Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Facebook Meets Linda Ikeji’s Blog – Welcome To Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Facebook Meets Linda Ikeji’s Blog – Welcome To Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) (1216 Views)

Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos / REVIEW: Will Linda Ikeji Social Succeed? / Star Blogger Linda Ikeji, Launches A Social Media Network A Combination...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Meets Linda Ikeji’s Blog – Welcome To Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) by ssolaoye: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2016
Popular Nigerian gossip blogger, Linda Ikeji, has launched a social networking site that’s called, “Linda Ikeji Social“.

According to the copy on the site, LIS is a community where users can “make friends, be the first to know when things happen, have fun, and get awesome rewards.” To join this community, users can either create a free account or sign up using their Facebook accounts.

In Linda Ikeji’s words, LIS is “social networking meets blogging meets classifieds ads/buy Imagine it. Readers who already spend considerable time arguing in the comments section of her blog, can now engage directly on a platform created specifically for back and forth conversation. And that’s only one part of the deal. Given her own description, it appears she’s making a play for something that combines Nairaland and OLX, two of Nigeria’s largest online destinations, with her own platform and sell all in one package.”

According to Linda Ikeji, the most exciting part of the new site is the opportunity to make money for those who want.

http://phonesnaija.com/2016/11/01/facebook-meets-blog-introducing-linda-ikeji-social-lis/

Re: Facebook Meets Linda Ikeji’s Blog – Welcome To Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) by kokertalented: 12:22am On Nov 02, 2016
guys are you registered on Linda ikeji social ? let me follow u on lindaikeji social ....

click https://www./profile/ademola-stephen and follow me ( I follow back asap )
Re: Facebook Meets Linda Ikeji’s Blog – Welcome To Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) by ssolaoye: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2016
I just followed you bro...

https://www./profile/somide-olaoye
Re: Facebook Meets Linda Ikeji’s Blog – Welcome To Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) by Brendaniel: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2016
I'll check it out
Re: Facebook Meets Linda Ikeji’s Blog – Welcome To Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2016
.....This Network will still crash

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Whatsapp Status Picture And Video To Gallery / Did Apple Insult Their Customers By Releasing The Ipad 4 So Soon After The Ipad3 / National Cyber Security Month Abuja Nigeria – CENTREX Ethical Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.