Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

NIGERIANS ABROAD COME Inside-why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / NIGERIANS ABROAD COME Inside-why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria Now (723 Views)

Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate / Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) / 5 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIANS ABROAD COME Inside-why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria Now by gibsgibs(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2016
1.Economic Recession in Nigeria: One of the major reasons you should invest in real estate now is because of the recession, people are selling real estate now more than ever to raise capital to do other businesses. You have so many properties to choose from and your power of Negotiation is therefore HIGH.

2.Deposits in Bank no longer drives In high Interest(in Nigeria): Every now and then, our banks charges us for various transactions we don't even know the genesis or revelation of hence reducing the little interest on savings we receive.

3. To raise capital for your children in future: if at the age of 5, a property was bought in your name by your parents. Now you are 25, done with MBA and ready to start life. All you have to do is Lease/Rent/Sell part of the property. Whichever way you are a winner!

4. Future High brow areas selling cheap now: Yes! Imagine you live in a place, 5 minutes drive to the airport, 6 minutes drive to the beach, 8 minutes drive to a Free trade zone. 10 minutes drive to a resort. Yes I am talking about lekki Ibeju, some plots of land are selling as cheap as 800,000 for now in this area.

5. Long term Investment and security: A land or property is more secured than a car in the sense that it is immovable. Unlike a car or luxury chain that can be stolen. Land also keeps appreciating while others depreciates.

6. If you are based abroad, you have more buying power because of the high value of foreign currencies currently compared to the naira

Plots of land worth 2.25million in August now sells for #3million. THe richest and wisest man In the bible 'king solomon' invested in real estate.

For more advisory service, information or partnership, pls call Ademola: +2348116746932 or whatsapp: 08103934156.

Re: NIGERIANS ABROAD COME Inside-why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria Now by gibsgibs(m): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2016
List of Estates you can Invest in:

P.S They are all in Ibeju lekki, if you are interested in other areas, whatsapp me: +2348103934156

Cerise Gardens-2.7million naira-Global C of O is the title.

White oak courts estate(oshoroko town, closest to Dangote refinery)-4 Million Naira-Global C of O as title.

Quick one: A GLOBAL C OF O is a certificate of occupancy for a whole estate which means if you are buying a plot, you don't have to process the C of O as the Estate already has its C of O.

Oceanwood Courts-1.5 Million naira- Excision as title

whatsapp only: +2348103934156
Calls only: +2348116746932

Stargardens estate(sangotedo)-6million- Global C of O.

Blevic Estate( Akodo ise, close to la campagne)- 800,000-Undergoing Excision (800,000 till Nov 11th)

Delight Housing Estate(opposite Blevic phase2)- 650,000 till Nov 20th undergoing excision

Uptown courts(oshoroko town)- 3.5 Million-GLOBAL C OF O

Hampton courts(onosa town)-1.5Million- Processing Gazette.

Sandfield courts(origanrigan town)- 4.5 Million- Global C of O

Kingston Gardens(Akodo ise, close to Blevic)-700,000- Undergoing Excision

Brooksville courts(Oju Agbe town)-3.5 Million- GAZETTE

Cherrywood courts- 3 Million- ALMOST SOLD OUT..(4 plots left)

Lagoon courts( Ibeju agbe town, by new Intl Airport)- 2million- Gazette

Rockville courts- SOLD OUT

Victoria spring- SOLD OUT

Graciasgardens(Akodo ise)-#750,000-registered survey...

Re: NIGERIANS ABROAD COME Inside-why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria Now by gibsgibs(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2016
My contact for advice, information or inspection bookings.
Whatsapp only: 08103934156
Calls and text(suitable for Nigerians
abroad)- 08116746932[/b][b]
Re: NIGERIANS ABROAD COME Inside-why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria Now by gibsgibs(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2016
Promotional Pictures of
Blevic phase 2
Lekki royal

Re: NIGERIANS ABROAD COME Inside-why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria Now by gibsgibs(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Photos of some of the estates selling.

Re: NIGERIANS ABROAD COME Inside-why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria Now by gibsgibs(m): 5:46am On Nov 03, 2016
If you want a land with a C of O at Ibeju Lekki, go for LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN or Cerise Gardens for 2.7million.

If you want to build an hotel, you need an estate close to dangote refinery.

I can help you get a good commercial plot for less than 2million.
My primary line: +2348116746932
Contact me via whatsapp: +2348103934156. my services are free! NO AGENCY FEES!!

Why you should not do it on your own is because, you need me to expose you to numerous deals.

I'll then suggest the best for you going by your budget and preferences
Re: NIGERIANS ABROAD COME Inside-why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria Now by gibsgibs(m): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2016
If you want a land by road side, oakwood is the best for you.

If you want a land by the resort,
Blevic or delight is cool! It is undergoing excision.
Re: NIGERIANS ABROAD COME Inside-why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria Now by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2019
gibsgibs:
If you want a land by road side, oakwood is the best for you.

If you want a land by the resort,
Blevic or delight is cool! It is undergoing excision.

Hi...you sent a pm but my email is not working. What's up?

(1) (Reply)

Should The Properties Section Be Split? / Filling Staion For Sale Along Lekki Epe Express / FLOURISH Royal Gardens, Cleared And Fenced. N850K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.