Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens (4017 Views)

Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / I Need Help On How To Make Profits As A Poultry Farmer!!! / Farmcrowdy-small Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by swagifted(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2017
nosa2:

I'm interested in buying. How can I contact you?

Also How is ginger stored
whatsapp 08152406755. Its stored locally,bagged dry in red bricked structure.
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by lovewins: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
iniobong888:
Finally the Ginger season for the year 2016/2017 is open. The farmers, the buyer, the sellers, the middle men, the hustlers, the Indians, the foreigners all them, even you (reading) have an eye on how the market will swing.
The last season 2015/2016 was a very interesting season as Ginger worth $33.1million was exported from Nigeria in all three forms. Ginger could exported fresh, dried split or powdered. This three form command different prices both locally and internationally. The powdered ginger commands the highest price followed by dried split and fresh.
However, they greatest demand for Ginger is dried split ginger, but it all depends on what the buyer needs. So the market for this season opens up at N520,000 to N550,000 per ton depending on the grade. The international price for Ginger at the moment hover around $2,250 to $2500 a ton depending on the port of delivery and the terms of trade. We must also understand that there is high volatility when it comes to Ginger price.
So how do you position to make profit from this season that has just opened?
1. Earn in dollars: Exploit the exchange rate; the international price for ginger is from $2,250 to $2,500 a ton, meaning that you are making over 100% gross profit on each ton. As the season opens an entrepreneur can take advantage of the low price to export.
2. Storage: Ginger price would always shoot high. So you can buy at a lower price, store and sell high when prices appericate.
3. Get into the value chain: Buy the fresh ginger, process and sell.
4. Prepare for planting now against next planting season: The best time to get ginger rhizomes for planting next year is now because it is cheap, by next planting season prices would have double if not triple ( planting of Ginger is not restricted to the north only, we have planted in the west and south)
I want to do a webinar and we would look at the following topic
1. How to make money from the Ginger season even when have not invested much (or nothing)
2. Understanding how the details in the ginger value chain and how to profit from it .
So if you are interested please drop you email and we would communicate the date to you. Thank you for your time.
[img][/img]

I am interested. Please send details to charischristianresources@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by satoafglobal: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2017
i am interested my e-mail is topsy_afolabi@yahoo.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by quality2: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2017
poshly24@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Dara2010: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please I am interested. My email is taiyegodsarmy@yahoo.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by CyreB: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
iniobong888:
I have sent a presentation to everyone who drop his email .

Kindly forward the presentation to BanyabeSokonyi@gmail.com
I have not really been visiting Nairaland for a while, I just come on board now to see this topic.
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by naniboi: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Also interested pls send to naniboiwonda@yahoo.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by trav(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please send to travgate@ymail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Dreamtouch: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Please send to dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by magicfarad90: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Pls add me up (magicfarad90@gmail.com)
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by kulex124(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
kulex56@gmail. com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by ikenna1978: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
ikay7878@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free / We Need A List Of Palm Kernel Suppliers / Tuber Of Yam With Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.