Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun (459 Views)

Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside / Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by Stricker321: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2016
By Daud Olatunji ABEOKUTA—A 40- year-old man, Victor Emafolomi, has been arrested by men of Ogun State Police Command for impregnating his 15-year-old step daughter.

The suspect, who lives on Olokosusi Street, Java Agbado in Ifo Local Government Area of the state, was said to have been arrested following a complaint from his wife, who is the mother of the said girl.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state Abimbola Oyeyemi, in a statement, said: “The mother, Taiwo Emafolomi, who noticed that her daughter is pregnant, pressurised the girl and she eventually opened up to her mother about how her step-father had been making love, which resulted in the pregnancy.

“The DPO, Agbado Division, CSP Abioye Shittu, detailed detectives to get the man arrested after a pregnancy test had been conducted on the girl, which came out positive.

“The Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, has ordered that the case be transferred to Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the Criminal Investigation and Intelligent Department, CIID, for further investigation.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/man-40-impregnates-15-yr-old-step-daughter-ogun/

lalasticlala
Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by Justiyke4u: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2016
Man you tried you hear and girl you too tried by not telling your mother the first day man did the nonsense
Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2016
x
Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2016
Nawa
Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by wtfCode: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Not surprised.
Afonjas I duff my cap 4 una.
sad angry

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by philGeo(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2016
I reject every spirit of Names Checkers here today.
Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by Isiokpukpu(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2016
Kai, Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by Christardor: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2016
Please what is impregnates?...is it some kind of balloon inflation or fuckanizer..
I'm new on earth.
Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by wizrose(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2016
i no blame de grl self De tin day sweet am

;Di no blame de grl self De tin day sweet am

(1) (Reply)

Expediate Action On Badeh’s Case – Nigerians Are Watching / Barbaric Act: Lagos Boy Burnt To Death - Controversy, Views And Comments / Otedola: NSCDC Accuses Police Of Sabotage, Jealousy, Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.