Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Stephanie Okereke Share Adorable Photos At Adam And Eve Series Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Share Adorable Photos At Adam And Eve Series Event (733 Views)

Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke Share Adorable Photos At Adam And Eve Series Event by akelicious(m): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2016

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Adorable Photos At Adam And Eve Series Event by McBrooklyn(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2016
Ladies like Stephanie Okereke should take a moment to thank and appreciate all those guys you dated in back in secondary school. They loved you without makeup, with your bald heads, short natural hair, sometimes even with your oversized uniforms and shapeless bags cheesy cheesy

That Was True Love Back Then cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Adorable Photos At Adam And Eve Series Event by McBrooklyn(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2016
cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Adorable Photos At Adam And Eve Series Event by Evakinqz: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Ladies like Stephanie Okereke should take a moment to thank and appreciate all those guys you dated in back in secondary school. They loved you without makeup, with your bald heads, short natural hair, sometimes even with your oversized uniforms and shapeless bags cheesy cheesy

That Was True Love Back Then cool
I was about asking some questions about this yur post, until i saw yur signature...

Truely with this post, yu r really on yur worst behaviour.. tongue
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Adorable Photos At Adam And Eve Series Event by McBrooklyn(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2016
Evakinqz:
I was about asking some questions about this yur post, until i saw yur signature...

Truely with this post, yu r really on yur worst behaviour.. tongue

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Most Ultimate Model (photos) / Child Star And Gospel Artist Benita Okojie Is Getting Married / Just A Simple Smile Do The Trick No Need Of Too Much Posing Love As I Am See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.