Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Was The Worst Beating Your Parent Ever Gave You And Why - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was The Worst Beating Your Parent Ever Gave You And Why (984 Views)

#WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / No Dumping Of Refuse, N5k Fine Plus Beating (Hilarious Warning) / Which Of The Sentence Gave You Joy While In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Worst Beating Your Parent Ever Gave You And Why by MarqusSpyce(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2016
let just have fun what did you do wrong that led to do worst beating your parent ever gave you.

As for me every beating was a hit back to back that each and everyone came with it's own impactation in my life, but their is this outstanding one. My mom left me at the shop and she went to market, but I left the shop too to go play football, when my mom came back, I did not know who gave her the tip that I am the field my mom came their grabbed me she started beating me right from the field till we got home the beating continued till night I almost passed out.

For my life I no leave shop again.
Re: What Was The Worst Beating Your Parent Ever Gave You And Why by harykhe1(f): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
my mom told me to tell her customer dat she wasn't around, wen I wanted to deliver d msg I said... my mom said I should tell u dat she wasn't around. that day was a hit back to back beating

*just passing by

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Beating Your Parent Ever Gave You And Why by MarqusSpyce(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
harykhe1:
my mom told me to tell her customer dat she wasn't around, wen I wanted to deliver d msg I said... my mom said I should tell u dat she wasn't around. that day was a hit back to back beating

*just passing by

lol sis I feel your pain I once did that too, the beating I receive that night ehnn I tot I wont see the next day
Re: What Was The Worst Beating Your Parent Ever Gave You And Why by darbeelicous(f): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lolz, mine was from my mom who is a typical nija mother, back den while growing up u dare not receive gifts (esp eatables) from strangers. On dat day I went to d market with my mom and a seller gave me biscuit To eat. At dat moment I looked at my moms face and I knew dat accepting it wud mean death or something close to it wen we get home. So I said "thank u ma" But I became confused wen my mom smiled and sed "take it now" she persuaded me to take it but her expression said somtin else, I collected it, and dat night wen we got home, my career almost ended. Her words still rings in my head till today weneva I want to accept eatables from strangers "u will eat winch one day"........ #nijamoms #ourmentors #ilovethemall.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Beating Your Parent Ever Gave You And Why by MarqusSpyce(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
darbeelicous:
Lolz, mine was from my mom who is a typical nija mother, back den while growing up u dare not receive gifts (esp eatables) from strangers. On dat day I went to d market with my mom and a seller gave me biscuit To eat. At dat moment I looked at my moms face and I knew dat accepting it wud mean death or something close to it wen we get home. So I said "thank u ma" But I became confused wen my mom smiled and sed "take it now" she persuaded me to take it but her expression said somtin else, I collected it, and dat night wen we got home, my career almost ended. Her words still rings in my head till today weneva I want to accept eatables from strangers "u will eat winch one day"........ #nijamoms #ourmentors #ilovethemall.

ur mom is a typical 9ja mom, u should have read her expression and not collect

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Girlfriend.... Lols / Juju Comedy Download / Look At This Hilarious Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.