Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How I Became A Millionaire At 17 & Lost Everything At 27 -actress Funke Adesiyan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Became A Millionaire At 17 & Lost Everything At 27 -actress Funke Adesiyan (663 Views)

Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became A Millionaire At 17 & Lost Everything At 27 -actress Funke Adesiyan by Nnamdd1(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2016
Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan has revealed how she became a millionaire at just 17, built her own house at 19 and lost almost everything at 27.

Below is what she wrote on her Instagram page;

Let me tell you a story. I am a product of God's Grace. I was the Games Prefect at my elementary school, I was the Senior Prefect of the secondary school I attended. I started modelling at 13. I started business at 14. At 17 I made my first million. At 19, I built my first house. At 24, i already have OND, a diploma and a degree. At 25,I ran a presidential campaign for one of the greatest men Nigeria is blessed with, Mallam Shekarau. At 26, I opened a fashion emporium in my home town which cost me over 20 million naira then. But guess what, at 27, I had lost almost all. This was the period I knew people for what they are. God used this period to prepare me for a better tomorrow. Instead of sulking, I looked inward and found a renewed strength within me. I sold my car, started all over but this time, quietly. I found a new calling. To live my live for people who are truly in need and have nothing to even give you in return but a most sincere prayer to God almighty. To the glory of God today, I am the CEO of four resourseful companies with interest in Importation, Oil and Gas, Integrated services and Farming. Guess what? I'm yet to begin! Whatever your disappointment, see it as an opportunity. Never be scared to begin again. Everyday is always a new day!!! Before you envy my success, learn my pain!

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/11/how-i-became-millionaire-at-17-and-lost-almost-everything-at-27-actress-funke-adesiyan.html

Re: How I Became A Millionaire At 17 & Lost Everything At 27 -actress Funke Adesiyan by tukdi: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2016
This is highly motivational cool

I salute your courage! Despite what you went through, you never gave up cool

I charge every NLander not to give up on our respective struggles and at the end, we shall all share our testimonies cool
Re: How I Became A Millionaire At 17 & Lost Everything At 27 -actress Funke Adesiyan by soberdrunk(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2016
When last she treat typhoid and malaria? Chronic malaria dey cause hallucinations' angry angry
Re: How I Became A Millionaire At 17 & Lost Everything At 27 -actress Funke Adesiyan by sholatem(f): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2016
If it's truly hard work Thumb up,if it's through d breast u dey always expose(maybe for alhajis)welldone grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: How Many Of You Have Experience This Before? / Why I Left My Lecturer Husband, Got Pregnant For A Bricklayer / Actress Omoni Oboli Wins NMAA 2016 As The Nollywood Trailblazer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.