Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' (2089 Views)

Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2016
Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by Femiolu2000: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2016
CAN THIS BE REAL??
Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by MrPRevailer(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
So you have not heard of Church of Satan?

Besides, this is not the real one. The real one only comes after the rapture of the living saints. And most likely infused with a digital chip.
Also, Bible says "it's on the right arm or forehead."

Well, Bible says if any man receives the mark, he will have his part in the Lake of fire THAT BURNS WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONES. They that resist till death will be saved.

Him that has ear, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by Genesis2000(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
MrPRevailer:
So you have not heard of Church of Satan?

Besides, this is not the real one. The real one only comes after the rapture of the living saints. And most likely infused with a digital chip.
Also, Bible says "it's on the right arm or forehead."

Well, Bible says if any man receives the mark, he will have his part in the Lake of fire THAT BURNS WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONES. They that resist till death will be saved.

Him that has ear, let him hear.

Hmm did you just say after rapture? My dear Satan is very deceitful. And he can come in so many ways to deceived Christians.

Why did i say this? Everybody might be expecting it to happen after rapture why he will slidishly gives men the mark unaware.

Nobody (Christian) should collect or receive mark of the beast. Which is 666 weather before rapture or after rapture.

Enough said.
Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by God2man(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Perilious times.
Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by otemanuduno: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
When I said that Yahweh is Satan earlier, many people were accusing me. Can you now see where the 666(sign of Yahweh the beast) is starting from? IT'S STARTING RIGHT FROM INSIDE THE CHURCH OF YAHWEH undecided

Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by otemanuduno: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2016

Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by analice107: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
NAIJASHOWBIZ02:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc6mDMKUw0Q
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. kai laf don kee me. Its well. Oga the Antichrist. Meanwhile the Biblical Antichrist go hide his identity, this one dey publish his own. Wonderful.
Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by analice107: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Genesis2000:

Hmm did you just say after rapture? My dear Satan is very deceitful. And he can come in so many ways to deceived Christians.

Why did i say this? Everybody might be expecting it to happen after rapture why he will slidishly gives men the mark unaware.

Nobody (Christian) should collect or receive mark of the beast. Which is 666 weather before rapture or after rapture.

Enough said.
Shd we follow Man interpretation or what the Bible says?
Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by Wilgrea7(m): 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
this thing cracks me up grin

old video by the way

all of you waiting for someone to force u to receive an actual mark on your head and hand will wait well
Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by Genesis2000(m): 5:36am On Nov 03, 2016
analice107:
Shd we follow Man interpretation or what the Bible says?
Show me the place where the said it is going to take place after rapture?
2 if you re in that church will also join them in receiving the mark?
Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by analice107: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2016
Genesis2000:

Show me the place where the said it is going to take place after rapture?

2 if you re in that church will also join them in receiving the mark?
Ok, Genesis2000, lets have this discussion.

Who is the Antichrist? Lets start from here?
Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by Genesis2000(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
analice107:

Ok, Genesis2000, lets have this discussion.

Who is the Antichrist? Lets start from here?

Good evening.

According to 1 John 4; 2- 3 and 2 John 1;7 made me to understand that antichrist is anyone who opposes Christ. And 2 that there were many antichrist already in the word now. Pls read that place carefully.

This have contradict our morden teacher who teaches that the antichrist will come in the future.

Yes there were speculation about who the antichrist is, or where you expecting me to mentioned name as well? Moreover,
it will interest you to know that the book of Revelation never mentioned anything about the antichrist.

I have been busy through out today, i just log in now to check something and i saw ur mention. Pls I will elaborate more on that tomorrow when am free.

But remember you have never answered my questions.

Bye, do have a wonderful night.
Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by analice107: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Genesis2000:

Good evening.

According to 1 John 4; 2- 3 and 2 John 1;7 made me to understand that antichrist is anyone who opposes Christ. And 2 that there were many antichrist already in the word now. Pls read that place carefully.

This have contradict our morden teacher who teaches that the antichrist will come in the future.

Yes there were speculation about who the antichrist is, or where you expecting me to mentioned name as well? Moreover,
it will interest you to know that the book of Revelation never mentioned anything about the antichrist.

I have been busy through out today, i just log in now to check something and i saw ur mention. Pls I will elaborate more on that tomorrow when am free.

But remember you have never answered my questions.

Bye, do have a wonderful night.
I will be waiting for you to elaborate. and pls wen u post a scripture, quote it in full, dont just post the book and verse.
Re: VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' by Genesis2000(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2016
analice107:

I will be waiting for you to elaborate. and pls wen u post a scripture, quote it in full, dont just post the book and verse.

good morning. I have wanted to start typing and i pursed for a minute.

I first ask you a question base on the mark of 666 coming after rapture, that you should provide any scriptural backing that support your claim but you haven't do that.

Secondly i also told you that if you re in a place where they were given people mark. 666 will you receive it, believing it is a fake one? You never answered any of them.
But now you have asked me who the antichrist is? And yet i have told you who the antichrist is base on what John the beloved said and i also gave you that quotations for you to read yourself. Am not the one who wrote. Again you talking about typing every scripture in full, hmm

Atleast you re a Christian it is not everything i will start writing here , you have a copy of the bible read it yourself since i have already told you where to go.

So i will be waiting for you to prove yourself. Otherwise will not continue. Let start from there. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion / Do You Want To Find Out How God Speaks To You ? / All Things Are Yours: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.