Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Read How Student Was Saved From Kidnappers By Hawker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Read How Student Was Saved From Kidnappers By Hawker (453 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC / Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read How Student Was Saved From Kidnappers By Hawker by Aiholi(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2016
A female student of Government Secondary
School, has been saved from kidnappers by a
hawker.

A student of Government Secondary School was saved from the hands of kidnappers by a hawker in Abuja.

The concerned citizen identified as Mr Daura Usman, intervened when a motorist attempted to kidnap a female student identified as Tudun Wada, on her way to school on Tuesday, November 1, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.

According to the reports, the incident took place along Ibrahim Babangida Way in Wuse Zone 4. Usman claimed to have seen a man come out of the backseat of a Sienna minibus and walk towards Tundun, before carrying her and attempting to put her inside the vehicle.

The brave hawker said, “The man walked straight to her as if he knew her and I expected a confrontation. “At first, I thought he would confront her because she was outside the school premises during school hours, but he just lifted her by the waist and made his way toward the car.
“She began screaming, so I quickly dropped my things and ran to confront the suspected kidnapper. “The man noticed that people were coming around so he left her and got into the sienna which sped off on the Central Mosque Express Way.
“We thank Allah that she is now safe and we thank Him for his mercy."

In recent times, child kidnappings have become rampant which usually lead to gruesome discoveries.

The general public has been advised to stay alert at all times as to avoid being taken unawares.
Original Source

lalasticlala, seun, myndd44
Re: Read How Student Was Saved From Kidnappers By Hawker by dotman4real007(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
lucky child. December don reach and these people of the underworld are so serious of going to their villages in ferarri. Thunder fire all of them bad people!!!

1 Like

Re: Read How Student Was Saved From Kidnappers By Hawker by nanauju(f): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
The man is so brave to have confronted the kidnapper. If it were to be some people, they'll just ignore the situation like it's not their business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer In Fraud And Other Criminal Acts / Tension As Dozens Die In Weekend Of Fresh Violence / Buhari Empowered Boko-haram To Kill Our Soldiers Nigerians Lament After The Deat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.