Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,910 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff (18858 Views)

Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. / Eko Electricity Distribution Company 2018 Recruitment Entry Level / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2016
The Management of Enugu Electricity Distribution Company, EEDC, has yesterday announced its plan to begin the recruitment of 2,000 new staff.

It said the new recruits were expected to join the company by the end of the year as part of its restructuring.

Head of Communications, Mr Emeka Eze, in a statement, noted that the figure would bring its staff strength to 4000.

Eze said that the company would first recruit 1000 technicians in the immediate future and increase the number to 2000 by the end of the year.

“The company is focused on flattening its structure by identifying and eliminating redundant levels and replacing them with more people at operation levels, thereby ensuring it has enough manpower to attend to the rising needs of its esteemed customers’’.

The official disclosed restructure included changes in its executive management as well as re-evaluation of its staffing policy to ensure efficiency in its processes and operations.

Eze said that the company recently completed a comprehensive organisational restructure to realign its strategies, direction and priorities to more readily achieve its target loss reduction, improve network reliability and customer service.

“Consequently, Mr Robert Dickerman has stepped down as the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of EEDC effective Oct. 27, 2016.

“Mr Srinivas Jayaraman, who was until recently the Deputy Managing Director/Chief Operating Officer, has been appointed the Acting Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the company,’’ he said.

http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/11/eedc-enugu-disco-begins-massive-recruitment/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Busbar(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Emmanuel950(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oga Engineer, biko come and put application letter and stop talking about being unemployed. Lemme go and do my writing abeg!
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by veekid(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Discos won't stop recruiting

1 Like

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Joshuahunpe(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Haters will still say this is not change...
A mansion can not be built a day buh it can be destroyed within a day!
I call this change..
Buhari carry on....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by tharealbkk(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
abegi o
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by nigconnect(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good move....
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by lovat(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is a good development
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Ijaya123: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Some are hiring, some are firing.
Different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by rickyrex(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Make I con wear suit carry ladder waka about abi?.. Thank you don't mention.. Na there u go still see person wey de lagos go still apply for the job still put lagos address like say enugu no get qualified candidate
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by macaranta(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nice
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Franchise21(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Debaddest(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
The recruitment is based on who you know

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by murphyibiam15(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by edlion57(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nice
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Pavore9: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
rickyrex:
Make I con wear suit carry ladder waka about abi?.. Thank you don't mention.. Na there u go still see person wey de lagos go still apply for the job still put lagos address like say enugu no get qualified candidate

Lagos no be Nigeria? cheesy
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Splashme: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
[size=13pt]Well done GEJ . . .
This shows the privitisation and power sector reforms is working.

The clueless, incompetent dullard Buhari is yet to come
up with a new innovation that will move Nigeria forward
[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by MEK14(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Please has the recruitment process started? And if yes how do I go about it... Kindly help with relevant information.
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by kings09(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by seacoast(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
So after saying all these.. No details of who can apply, how to apply, when to apply, where to apply.

Noise can sweet us eh

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by seacoast(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
MEK14:
Please has the recruitment process started? And if yes how do I go about it... Kindly help with relevant information.
I wonder how they just dropped half information. When all we need is the recruitment details.
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Jokerman(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Joshuahunpe:
I call this change..
Buhari carry on....

Is it Buhari dat privatized power

1 Like

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Speeddial(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
How can one apply?
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by dokie: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Joshuahunpe:
I call this change..
Buhari carry on....

What change are you talking about? The one created by this government or the one set in motion by the last admin?

Perhaps if we were not in a needless recession, created by an economic team without an economic blueprint as we have all come to realize, and a bigoted leader, who has made gasline destruction a daily affair, we may have been generating more electricity, doing more manufacturing, boosting the economy, and definitely needing more than 2000 new staff in EEDC.
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by odsniper2(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
......just imagine what you are saying in a public forum.....later you will start complaining that your life is stagnant when you deliberately refuse to have sense, even the common sense eludes you
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by LargeBrown(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
They said EEDC... it's a private company oga
Joshuahunpe:
I call this change..
Buhari carry on....
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by victoradenugba(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
There is no link and guide for applications. Even their official website is silent about it.
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by ceecee0703(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
Joshuahunpe:
I call this change..
Buhari carry on....

who privatized Nepa and broke it into Discos...I get the fact that u like buhari but don't give him another mans credit...if Nepa wasn't privatized by Jona there won't be any EEDC talk more of employment

1 Like

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Joshuahunpe:
I call this change..
Buhari carry on....
Was it buhari that privatised the electricity? So why make reference to him when he hasn't done anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashaka Cement Limited Now Recruiting For Graduate Trainee June 2018 / Forum Guidelines & Valuable Information for Job Seekers / Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.