Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Photo booth Props And Party Supplies @lulus_partystation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo booth Props And Party Supplies @lulus_partystation (1183 Views)

Watch The Full Leaked Viral Video Of Maryam Booth And Uba Sani / Should You Hire A Photo Booth Or A Photographer? / Pls Where Can I Get Birthday Party Props To Buy In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo booth Props And Party Supplies @lulus_partystation by Luluparties: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post and I would love to bring your attention to Lulus_partystation.

A big part of throwing a party is the decoration. At lulus_partystation, we offer a wide range of custom photo booth props, latex and foil balloons, bridal and baby shower items and other party supplies.

We understand that cute and colourful props are perfect for any party/celebration. The mix of colours including foiled props are sure to bring your photos to life.

Why not contact us today so as to create a memorable event for you.
ff on IG @lulus_partystation

Pictures would follow suit.

Cheers
Re: Photo booth Props And Party Supplies @lulus_partystation by Luluparties: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Here are some sample photos of the props we can provide but it's by no means everything. Possibilities are endless and we work with you to provide the best decor for your event.

Re: Photo booth Props And Party Supplies @lulus_partystation by Luluparties: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Add a bit of va va voom to your special occassion

Re: Photo booth Props And Party Supplies @lulus_partystation by Luluparties: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
For hen parties, stag dos, bridal shower, birthday parties, baby showers, baby announcement

1 Like

Re: Photo booth Props And Party Supplies @lulus_partystation by Luluparties: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lulus_partystation also provides kits for you to DIY. We take the stress of you but still allow you to add that sparkle to your party/event.

You can hire cupcake stands

Disclaimer: Disney owns the rights to its Disney images.

Re: Photo booth Props And Party Supplies @lulus_partystation by Luluparties: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
We are located in Ilorin and can deliver nationwide.

We look forward to adding colours to your occassion.

@lulus_partystation

For business enquiries, please contact lulupartys@gmail.com.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money / Breaking News_ Buhari Is Dead / Help Me Win A Competition Its Ending On Saturday Your Likes Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.