Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Applying Google Analytics To My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Applying Google Analytics To My Blog (704 Views)

10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense / How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard / How To Link Your Google Analytics To Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying Google Analytics To My Blog by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
Does anyone knopw about Google analytics , I already derived some codes but i don't know how to apply it to my new blog.
Re: Applying Google Analytics To My Blog by yawatide(f): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
I don't use blogs but I believe you will have to add it to the "html (or whatever it is called) view". In other words, simply pasting in any html in the textarea may not give you the desired effect(s). I could be wrong though.

Any other takers?
Re: Applying Google Analytics To My Blog by switch47(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2009
@post
For a good answer to come your way. what is the platform of your blog?
Re: Applying Google Analytics To My Blog by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
The platform i'm using is google .
Re: Applying Google Analytics To My Blog by yawatide(f): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
K, I have implemented for someone in before. Off the top of my head, there should be an option to modify html (or insert html or whatever). That is where your analytics code should go.

good luck!
Re: Applying Google Analytics To My Blog by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
I like to learn more from you, Especially all that has to do with coding, how can i get in touch with you?
Re: Applying Google Analytics To My Blog by yawatide(f): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2009
who? me? grin

I dunno how much you can learn virtually but within limits, I will give it a try. yim me (my username, without the dashes)
Re: Applying Google Analytics To My Blog by hostmot(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
Check properly in settings. Since analytics is also a Google product, its integration on blogger should be a snap.

Its been long since I used that platform though, since wordpress removed the scales from our eyes.

Olawunmi
Hostmot Sales Rep. (www.hostmot.com)
Re: Applying Google Analytics To My Blog by PastorJyde: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2009
Let me help you.

Simply sign up with google analytics
Paste the code generated for your site BEFORE the </BODY> tag

Thereby, you've empowered google to carry out the analysis of your website.

Trust them. They are very good.

That will be all for now.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any One In The House Who Can Help Me With Joomla / Facebook Clone- / Off Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.