Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! (2687 Views)

House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Before its release there were lots of media publicity for the phone which I totally ignored going by Tecno's antecedents. But few days ago I began to see some information online about this device so I decided to try it out and lo and behold when I stepped into the Tecno store I was greeted with a magnificent beauty of a device with fine finishes! When I launched the camera I could not believe what I saw. Crystal bright Full HD Camera with detailed pixels and fast Autofocus! Thanks to a massive 21MP SHOOTER. In front is an 8MP camera with flash which you can choose to disable at will.

Tecno Phantom 6 plus is a big gun from Tecno I must admit. I have handled the phone and believe me this one is a huge improvement from Tecno. That phone can stand beside the likes of Samsung Galaxy and other well known flagships. The 4GB RAM is real because the phone is lightning fast and responsive!!! The fingerprint recognition is the fastest I've ever seen on any smartphone. The UI and ergonomics is a relic and the entire phone is a beauty to behold!

And with 64GB internal memory you just can't go wrong with this one.
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Dam5reey(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Too expensive... Phones out there are cheaper and better..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dam5reey:

That's because of the economic mess in Nigeria. The phone is priced at around $300 which is a fair price. Blame the word on your country. The exchange rate is not fair right now. That's exactly the problem.

So what will you say about iPhone 7 which is 589k?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dam5reey:

Can you give me an example of a cheaper and better phone?
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by henryobinna(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Too much about this tecno phantom 6 and the plus variant.
though it's good publicity for tecno, it's becoming too much.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
The Almighty Need for Speed: No Limits on Phantom 6 plus:::: Flawless gaming experience!! Did Intel make the GPU on this monster?!!!! grin

I've tried to play this same game on my iPad Air 2 for ages now and it just won't play, I did a quick install on the Phantom 6 plus tonite and phew!!! I'm on the track. grin

Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Take screenshots with ease, life no hard!! grin

Wallpapers per excellence. Beautiful Golden theme!

Only with the Phantom 6 plus!!!

Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by NCP: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Techno Phantom 6 continues the age long tradition of not upgrading the Phantom device to another Android version.

So, with Phantom 6, forget Android 7.0. Get Android 8.0 instead with the next Phantom devices.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
NCP:
Techno Phantom 6 continues the age long tradition of not upgrading the Phantom device to another Android version.

So, with Phantom 6, forget Android 7.0. Get Android 8.0 instead with the next Phantom devices.

Wetin consign me with Android 7.0? I used Android 4.4 on my Galaxy S4 for 3 years despite the availability of Lollipop. Android upgrades are minor tweaks. Even if they release the 7.0 for Phantom 6 I still may not update.

Ever since Apple released the new iOS 10 I have still stuck to the iOS 9.3.3 on my iPad simply because I don't like the 10. So its all a matter of choice and logic. Its not about jumping at any new update you see online!
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by oscillation55(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Priced @
88.5k Phantom 6
132k phantom 6 plus
Do you need? wink
Check my signature to get one. grin
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by jmichlins(m): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Bossmd:

Wetin consign me with Android 7.0? I used Android 4.4 on my Galaxy S4 for 3 years despite the availability of Lollipop. Android upgrades are minor tweaks. Even if they release the 7.0 for Phantom 6 I still may not update.

Ever since Apple released the new iOS 10 I have still stuck to the iOS 9.3.3 on my iPad simply because I don't like the 10. So its all a matter of choice and logic. Its not about jumping at any new update you see online!
so you mean you purchased the phantom 6? Wonders will never cease. anyway anytime the phone tire you cause definitely it will having used and using better flagship product don't hesitate to pass it on to me for I will gladly accept
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by dasphinx1(m): 12:35am On Nov 03, 2016
Is this REALLY Bossmd? After floging Android back to back? shocked nice one though cool

1 Like

Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 5:42am On Nov 03, 2016
jmichlins:
so you mean you purchased the phantom 6? Wonders will never cease. anyway anytime the phone tire you cause definitely it will having used and using better flagship product don't hesitate to pass it on to me for I will gladly accept

Yes I did and I'm not regretting at all. I'm even already advising comrade Greenhulk to do same grin
The phone is a beauty to behold! You just need to see it to admit, and its super fast!!! The camera res far outshines that of any iPhone ever made. The only cameras that can compete with it is those made my Samsung and Sony. I plan to use it for one year while I wait for the Galaxy S8 release, hopefully they will borrow theirself brain this time around and make a 64gb storage option!
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2016
jmichlins:

You mean you cannot afford the Phantom 6 too? cheesy
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Dam5reey(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2016
Bossmd:

Yes I did and I'm not regretting at all. I'm even already advising comrade Greenhulk to do same grin
The phone is a beauty to behold! You just need to see it to admit, and its super fast!!! The camera res far outshines that of any iPhone ever made. The only cameras that can compete with it is those made my Samsung and Sony. I plan to use it for one year while I wait for the Galaxy S8 release, hopefully they will borrow theirself brain this time around and make a 64gb storage option!

Yeah.. i checked the camera used I saw sony IMx230.. that Camera was used on some high end phones...
BB priv.. sony Z3+... Sony XA... Motorola x force... Meizu pro 6.. Huawei honor 7... Leeco le 2. And leeco max 2 to mention a few...

Those phone were released a year ago.. the Heliox20 was released a year ago as well..

Please does yours come with OIS? I can't find that on PH 6+ specs
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by jmichlins(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2016
Bossmd:

You mean you cannot afford the Phantom 6 too? cheesy
so just because you can afford 100k means everyone can? My man you live in this world you have created in your head that everything and everyone is OK. there's a reason empathy and charity exists in the dictionary. about you using an android device especially the low life tecno which you detest like a plague and to confirm that you are enjoying it, means definitely you can't read a book by it's cover and until you stand in my position you can't tell about my life. Good morning and do have a great day
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2016
jmichlins:
so just because you can afford 100k means everyone can? My man you live in this world you have created in your head that everything and everyone is OK. there's a reason empathy and charity exists in the dictionary. about you using an android device especially the low life tecno which you detest like a plague and to confirm that you are enjoying it, means definitely you can't read a book by it's cover and until you stand in my position you can't tell about my life. Good morning and do have a great day

Bros na joke I dey ooo.....abeg!

It is well.
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by jmichlins(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Bossmd:

Bros na joke I dey ooo.....abeg!

It is well.
well the joke is not well taken and kind of offensive to everyone working real hard but yet to get to the echelon of his or her career
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by ritababe(f): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2016
Bossmd:

don't mind him, if camon c8 can be upgraded why not phantom 6?
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2016
jmichlins:
well the joke is not well taken and kind of offensive to everyone working real hard but yet to get to the echelon of his or her career

Nothing of such intended!
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by jmichlins(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2016
Bossmd:

Well in that case I'm sorry.
it's alright bro. do have a great day today
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
jmichlins:
it's alright bro. do have a great day today

Guaranteed.

All man needs to step up their hustle.
No man has arrived. Make no mistakes about it.

And stop looking down on yourself, stop being lazy. Pick up your cutlass and hoes and get to work. Poverty has no excuses! No shortcut to success.

My two cents!
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by jmichlins(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bossmd:

Guaranteed.

All man needs to step up their hustle.
No man has arrived. Make no mistakes about it.

And stop looking down on yourself, stop being lazy. Pick up your cutlass and hoes and get to work. Poverty has no excuses! No shortcut to success.

My two cents!
my present condition is a phase everyone will experience at one point or the other in life. leaving this phase very soon
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
jmichlins:
my present condition is a phase everyone will experience at one point or the other in life. leaving this phase very soon

My brother you owe yourself all the explanation.
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by jmichlins(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bossmd:

My brother you owe yourself all the explanation.
this is what I do so call me if you need my services

Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by scarycuteface(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
The phone is simply a beast. Speed and all. That's what u get with a 4GB RAM device. And the 4050mah means more juice with speed. Nice!
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Dandsome: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dam5reey:

I doubt if there's a cheaper and better device bros
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by tafat: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bossmd:
Before its release there were lots of media publicity for the phone which I totally ignored going by Tecno's antecedents. But few days ago I began to see some information online about this device so I decided to try it out and lo and behold when I stepped into the Tecno store I was greeted with a magnificent beauty of a device with fine finishes! When I launched the camera I could not believe what I saw. Crystal bright Full HD Camera with detailed pixels and fast Autofocus! Thanks to a massive 21MP SHOOTER. In front is an 8MP camera with flash which you can choose to disable at will.

Tecno Phantom 6 plus is a big gun from Tecno I must admit. I have handled the phone and believe me this one is a huge improvement from Tecno. That phone can stand beside the likes of Samsung Galaxy and other well known flagships. The 4GB RAM is real because the phone is lightning fast and responsive!!! The fingerprint recognition is the fastest I've ever seen on any smartphone. The UI and ergonomics is a relic and the entire phone is a beauty to behold!

And with 64GB internal memory you just can't go wrong with this one.

That's one of the best devices ever made
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dandsome:

I doubt if there's a cheaper and better device bros

The fact is there isn't.
If you find a cheaper device it sure ain't this good.
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by investigator007: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dam5reey:

If u no get money shut up, there is no phone out there cheaper and better

1 Like

Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Bossmd: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
investigator007:

Lol......no mind am grin
Re: I Want To Talk About The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus! by Dam5reey(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
investigator007:

Oga... Who send your money....
The phone is not worth the hype....

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHEAT: Airtel 1GB Data For A Month Browsing At #300 / DOOGEE BL5000 4/64GB Very Powerful Beast / How To Subscribe In Airtel With 200 And Get 1.24GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.