Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. (24214 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Dandsome: 7:41am On May 20, 2017
I was just on my own jejely minding my business on Instagram when I saw a post by instablog9ja about a house of assembly member gushing over the Tecno Camon C9.

Its funny, it's interesting and it's also informative. I have no option but to share it with you.

The house of assembly member Maria Ude Nwachi wrote this.

VIDEO: AN ODE TO - TECNO CAMON C9!!

Excellence achieved .....Legacy begins.
Go anywhere, do anything ... C9
Dude, don't worry about it. it's a C9!
To other phones: Follow me.....if you can.
Make others jealous, buy a C9.
C9 dances where other phones cry.
I don't break bank-accounts, I just beautify.
Where others end, I begin, my name is C9.

Yours truly, AFIKPO CHIC!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSe_C3hbEd/

Here is her Facebook profile
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=228778940949287&id=100014515481250

I'm sure her next target will be Camon CX grin

This woman made me remember Otedola who uses a small Nokia phone.

Can you come out and talk about your phone like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Dandsome: 7:43am On May 20, 2017
More pictures of the HoA member.

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by bkool7(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2017
hmmmm . so I should get one ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Behankey(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2017
Lol. Tecno don jazz her o grin

3 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Nobody: 7:57am On May 20, 2017
Men, this love is crazy

3 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Techm8: 8:01am On May 20, 2017
she don learn wetin some of use learn a long time ago... Sammy and co have been skinning us for long. No be by name.

6 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 20, 2017
She suppose wax record o grin
Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Techm8: 8:03am On May 20, 2017
Behankey:
Lol. Tecno don jazz her o grin
no be small jazz. I'm sure she must have a couple new C9's somewhere in her closet in case of incasity.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Sugarcious(m): 8:10am On May 20, 2017
All this for tecno c9? What about me that uses an iphone?
The Mentality of some people eh.
That was the same thing that happened in 2004 when mobile phones came into Nigeria, everybody just craze.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 20, 2017

So she will go madd if she sees Samsung S7.... Or naked for Xiaomi may kuku die for iPhone 7..... Nonsense.

Goes crazy about a Walkie-talkie​...iranu

9 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by NCP: 8:21am On May 20, 2017
Awon oniranu.

So wetin make Xiaomi and lnfinix users do?

1 Like

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by avicky(f): 8:26am On May 20, 2017
Techm8:
she don learn wetin some of use learn a long time ago... Sammy and co have been skinning us for long. No be by name.
As in real scamming and skinning.
Btw, if this lady handles camon cx, she will know after 5 is 6. She will go gaga more than this. Camon series is bae.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Nutase: 9:11am On May 20, 2017
She is a shareholder in Tecno

12 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by TappGroupNG: 11:58am On May 20, 2017
Mehn. The tecno love is real
Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Petersamuel8(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2017
Samsung ni**ers will disagree

1 Like

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Ajewealth123(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2017
No be proudness but I have a phobia for all these china phones.
If it is not iPhone
Samsung
Htc
Sony then it is not a phone

9 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by constance500: 1:07pm On May 20, 2017
It's the truth...

Now imagine CX
Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by constance500: 1:10pm On May 20, 2017
Sugarcious:
That was the same thing that happened in 2004 when mobile phones came into Nigeria, everybody just craze.

Look at this olodo, she has an iPhone and Sammy

Who asked you about yours..

25 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by datyorubaboy: 3:37pm On May 20, 2017
She's madly in love.
Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by omoalajah(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2017
Really?
Ajewealth123:
No be proudness but I have a phobia for all these china phones.
If it is not iPhone
Samsung
Htc
Sony then it is not a phone
Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by missslimzy(f): 4:17pm On May 20, 2017
So because you use iphone 4S we should jump inside river?
Sugarcious:

25 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by ruggedtimi(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2017
dats why..u were dancing like mamiwater
Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by krozay(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2017
If she con get samsung Galaxy s8 she go commit suicide naw

2 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by lenghtinny(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2017
Even tecno advertisement no reach this level
Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Orator2383: 5:36pm On May 20, 2017
She even displays her iPhone and sammy devices to show that the C9 is bae when it comes to photography. The Camon series and the Phantom are my favourite TECNO devices

2 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by Sugarcious(m): 4:50am On May 21, 2017
missslimzy:
So because you use iphone 4S we should jump inside river?
Yes go and jump grin grin
Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by lanre316: 6:14am On May 21, 2017
Let's wait and ask her again after she had used tecno for 6 months. China products are known for cheapness and temporary quality but not durability and value after years of usage. Samsung phones and iPhones trumps chinko phones in this regard. Go to Carl Care office and see complaints everyday from tecno users.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by InvertedHammer: 6:34am On May 21, 2017
/
Interesting!

So the Afikpo chic I have heard several times is Uzo.

//
Re: House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. by lonelydora: 7:20am On May 21, 2017
I just knew even without opening the topic that it will be this Abakaliki woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mobile Pdf Reader Nokia C2-00 / Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue / Which Phone Can I Get Budget 60 To 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.