Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Plz - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Plz (1839 Views)

'are You Free Tonight?' Hook Me Up A Secret Lover / Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz by asokid(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2007
add.
Re: Plz by edygirl(f): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2007
Haha.
Re: Plz by jaybaby(f): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2007
Can u Imagine? angry angry angry angry
Re: Plz by fellow(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2007
All i see is frustrations, Have you seen what you nairaland girl have caused now? grin grin
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2007
aso_kid:

happy new year to everyone on nairaland. i am jeff from abuja and i want to be hook with a good, caring, sexy, romantic and a wealthy sugar mummy between the ages of 35-60. i can be reached on this number 08036239424 plz if you know any contact me or if you are one give me a call and i promise to satisfy you sexually.

my my my nigger one word, ** WORK**
Re: Plz by mrpataki(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2007
What is this, you guys surely know how to demean the womenfolk!

Cheap Advert for a nonetity! angry
Re: Plz by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2007
are you so hungry and desperate that you have to post this same topic 3 times,anyway don't mind people would soon respond to you,since its obvious that poverty wan finish you. grin
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2007
thoniaslim that is eh!!! hungry wan kill me ooooooooooooooooooooo i pray dey reply me ooooooooooooooooo. do you think i will get one here?
Re: Plz by edygirl(f): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2007
Yes, in 2010.
Re: Plz by mrpataki(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

are you so hungry and desperate that you have to post this same topic 3 times,anyway don't mind people would soon respond to you,since its obvious that poverty wan finish you. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg no kill me with laughter here

Poverty wan finish the guy. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai kai, Nigerians we worry gan oh!
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2007
ALL OF U NA JUST DEY YAN NO BODY SAY MAKE WE SEND RECHARGE CARD FOR AM MAKE HE TAKE CHOP. ABI U NA WANT MAKE U NA FUTURE PRESIDENT DIE? DONT ALLOW NIGERIAN'S TO LOOSE AGAIN CUZ IT'S TO EARLY TO LOSE A GREAT MAN DIS YEAR U NA EAR? SO START SENDING (LOL) NUMBER 08036239424 grin grin shocked
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2007
aso_kid:

ALL OF U NA JUST DEY YAN NO BODY SAY MAKE WE SEND RECHARGE CARD FOR AM MAKE HE TAKE CHOP. ABI U NA WANT MAKE U NA FUTURE PRESIDENT DIE? DONT ALLOW NIGERIAN'S TO LOOSE AGAIN CUZ IT'S TO EARLY TO LOSE A GREAT MAN DIS YEAR U NA EAR? SO START SENDING (LOL) NUMBER 08036239424 grin grin shocked

you have no shame cry cry cry
Re: Plz by fellow(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2007
Coco29:

you have no shame cry cry cry

Well said
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2007
coco when will you come to nigeria lets do that thing?
Re: Plz by gbengaijot(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2007
Who is this dumbass here?,

Na wa oooo, gone are the days when nairaland was NAIRALAND!.

it used to be mainly an intellectaully driven forum, now its filled with dogs, goats, idiots, the stupid, and the intellectual individual who still love nairaland cos its NAIRALAND.
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2007
gbenguse how far now? you want make i tell dey say na d mony wey u send last time na him ya mama take Bleep me abi. (lol) a bi no wan talk oooooooooooooooo but c wetin u don cuz abeg no tell ya mama cuz i till dey enjoy her sweet old yash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2007
gbenguse how far now? you want make i tell dem say na d mony wey u send last time na him ya mama take Bleep me abi. (lol) a bi no wan talk oooooooooooooooo but c wetin u don cause abeg no tell ya mama because i till dey enjoy her sweet old yash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2007
aso_kid:

coco when will you come to nigeria lets do that thing?

listen here very well, i am 29 and have no desire to have a boy F U C K ME FOR MY HARD EARN MONEY. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Plz by rikkard(f): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2007
smileypls get in touch wit me.
Re: Plz by edygirl(f): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2007
Please? That is cheap lady.
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2007
rikkard:

smileyplease get in touch wit me.

OMG shocked
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2007
coco29 good girl now you are talking fine. just mind ya business and i mind mine ok? by the way flash me call you cuz i want to know if you have a nice and sexy voice. if you dont have credit in london then send it here i will call you as soon as i get it.
Re: Plz by gbengaijot(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2007
aso_kid:

gbenguse how far now? you want make i tell them say na d mony wey u send last time na him ya mama take mess me abi. (lol) a bi no wan talk oooooooooooooooo but c wetin u don cause abeg no tell ya mama because i till dey enjoy her sweet old yash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This further showss how much you lack basic etiquette.

Wasted generation!
Re: Plz by fellow(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2007
well what a sorry case
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2007
aso_kid:

coco29 good girl now you are talking fine. just mind ya business and i mind mine ok? by the way flash me call you because i want to know if you have a nice and sexy voice. if you don't have credit in london then send it here i will call you as soon as i get it.

sorry love i already have my NL lover  grin grin i do not think he would be to please with me passing my number around.
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2007
rikkard how do i get intouch with you? call me on this number 08036239424 honey i am waiting
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2007
coco29 no stress okay just be good and enjoy your life to the fullest.
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2007
aso_kid:

coco29 no stress okay just be good and enjoy your life to the fullest.

sure sweetie and you stop pimping cheesy cheesy
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2007
coco it's hard to stop cuz i want to be like you.
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2007
like me
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2007
coco are you a nigerian also or you just like to use nairaland site?
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2007
yes i wont stop pimping cuz i want to make hard earn money like coco my sweetheart!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jayon Is Looking For A Wifey On Nairaland / I'm Throwing A Beach Party / Hook Me Up To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.