Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man (3618 Views)

'are You Free Tonight?' Hook Me Up A Secret Lover / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man by 45189723(f): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
a very good afternoon to everybody

any uncles and brothers in search of a wife

i come highly recommeded.

my statistics is superb

god bless you all for this

i would forever be indepted

i can pay you

frenchgolden@yahoo.com
Re: Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
Indicate ur age n tribe.
Better still send me a mail
Re: Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man by 45189723(f): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
Harbioollah: Indicate ur age n tribe.
Better still send me a mail

tribe might disqualify me

when we get married i will tell

frenchgolden@yahoo.com
Re: Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
Already sent u a mail
Re: Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2012
You are going about it the wrong way , do you think any man in his right senses would marry you with how you are going about it.

1 Like

Re: Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man by AngelNG(f): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2012
Where is our pride?a man sees the uniqueness in a woman before asking her hand in marriage.believe me baby sister no man will respect you the way you want by pleading for there hand in marriage .
Re: Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man by crown777(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
35 male, self employed.Seeking fit and positive single lady for friendship, romance, and long-term relationship. I'm fit and smoke-free. Am friendly and honest, unattached, and always open to something new. Am looking for a lady with a great character and integrity, a lover of life, optimistic, caring, kind, and loving. She must appreciates a man of class who she can be proud of and share her thoughts and ideas and who would make her the center of his attention, love and share her intellect.Am 5"9 ,brown eyes and i like dancing, listen a good music, see a good movie and have good conversations.Email me @ dewaleola@hotmail.com with more details about yourself.

1 Like

Re: Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man by mrkels(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2012
INbox me asap grin
Love the pay part
Re: Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man by JimOvia: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
Though I have a hunch you're just playing or even a guy.
Anaxki@yahoo.co.uk email ur picture and information for consideration.
Re: Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man by johnwarax(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2013
I need an urgent sugar boy for this coming christmas holiday for a great sexual relationship, but would not like to disclose my Identity online. Kindly contact my agent via his mobile 08073887734 as soon as possible and please only serious individuals who I can trust please.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander? / "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! / For Older Women (30-50) Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.