Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS (44706 Views)

Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by helphelp: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
Baby's money go gara gan ooo
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by SWORD419(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
What is Jihad?

smiling in Tough moment is Jihad. keeping Patience in hard times is Jihad. Struggling for good deed is jihad. talking care of old parents in a loving way is jihad. forgiving is jihad. Jihad is not what the media shows but what the Quran Says to strive and to Struggle!
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by junta007(f): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Congrats
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by mmsen: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
18 years and then all of a sudden they find fertility?

There's more to this story...
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by discman2k2(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
For me oh, i know Miracles happen but sincerely these days Artificial Insemination & tye likes of Fertility procedures r d reasons y some celebrated births happen, esp multiple babies.
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by AreaFada2: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
lolaed:
IVF doing wonders

alhamdulillah cheesy

My brother. People should be telling us the truth in order to help other people.

Some people just keep sleeping in church for miracle while those with enough money and information help themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by savvylizz(f): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Children are a gift from God.Congrats to the couple

Are you are one minute man?low libido?Erectile dysfunction?why not try our 2in1 supplement.
www.nairaland.com/3429013/one-minute-man-bed#50709730

1 Like

Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by ettybaba(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
I rejoice with them. May the Good Lord bless the family and Alakija, the billionaire rejoicing with them.
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
ozonenaira3:

how old are you?

More than 30 less than 40
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
ozonenaira3:

how old are you?

Old enuf,more than thirty less than forty
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by dayleke: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
ooshinibos:

money makes you white my friend .... or peace of mind

And the white pples that are rich,
Is the money making them black(er)?
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by MrCounselor: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
good to know, next....
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by Cholls(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
my brother hmmm.......u sure that man no get another chil lipsrsealed 4 out....
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by dayleke: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
DAVECENA:
Congrats........But its seems she's bleaching.....Who noticed

Maybe na she be the mother of that bobo wey dem dey call "Orobobosky"....
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by LockDown69(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Induced, after all is said and done, how she epp them?
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by Peterpanny: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
18 years no be 18 weeks,DNA test wount be a bad idea,am not saying he is not the father o,before some mofo will start quoting me.i just made a suggestion.
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by drawingbook: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Simple and classy
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by olaolaking: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Mine is coming soon.
Amen
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by olaolaking: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Peterpanny:
18 years no be 18 weeks,DNA test wount be a bad idea,am not saying he is not the father o,before some mofo will start quoting me.i just made a suggestion.
Your conscience is flogging you. What then is the reason for your suggestion? To do the DNA for fun?
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by MATEX30: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Congratulations, when God wants to proof him, that is how he does, glory to God! wish them all the best!

http://www.africang.com/goodnews-couple-welcomes-twins-after-18yrs-of-marriage-black-richest-woman-rejoices-with-them/
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by neonly: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Alakija enriching her with Niger delta oil since. 1920 ole
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by omohanet(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Who know if no b hire children?
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by ooshinibos: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
dayleke:

And the white pples that are rich,
Is the money making them black(er)?

yes..the rich whites wanna go black ...
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by seundele: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE after a lot of medications have given no fruitful result.
There is a natural supplement called HYPERTENSION CARE that can help you deal with the root cause of high blood pressure and also gradually reduce your  blood pressure to the normal level without any side effect.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available
To learn more or to place your order;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
 http://www.perfectwellnessoptions.com/bloodpressure.html
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by ayedunbunmi(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ebarika ooo.....
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Really ?
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
agboskipool:
God is at work

Really ?
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by nkkystel(f): 4:17am On Nov 03, 2016
Praiseeeeeeeeee God!
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by ogundeleai(m): 5:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Apparently, this type of news will rekindle some couple lost hope.. It's not too late.. Winners never quit
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by makaveli902: 5:26am On Nov 03, 2016
yetobe:
She doesn't look like someone that has billions of dollars

And how do billionaires look like, Demigod?
Mark Zukerberg was in town recently how did he look like not to talk of Dangote, William Gates and others....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.