Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Disability Is A Gift—says Man Who Drives With His Feet. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Disability Is A Gift—says Man Who Drives With His Feet. (photos) (638 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" / Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) / Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Disability Is A Gift—says Man Who Drives With His Feet. (photos) by Jjohn1400: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
An Indian man, Vikram Agnihotri, who lost his arms when he was just 7, uses his nose and feet to play tennis, swim and even drive.

The 45-year-old lost his arms when he accidentally touched a high voltage wire. He says he has taken his disability as 'a gift' and has learnt to do basic tasks such as; shave with his feet, operate his phone with his nose, swim; gym every morning and play tennis using his shoulders.

According to MailOnline, Mr Agnihotri was an active child before the accident which claimed his two hands happened. He has refused to let the tragedy hold him back as he has employed a technique which allows him to use his disability to do many things. One of such is his unusual skill in driving, an act which has baffled many who has come in contact with him.

More photos...

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/my-disability-is-giftsays-man-who.html

Lalasticlala

Re: My Disability Is A Gift—says Man Who Drives With His Feet. (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
GOD IS GREAT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nolly Wood Actress Attacks Instagrammers On Behalf Of Colleagues / Pink Announces She’s Pregnant With Baby No. 2 / Linda Ikeji Surprises Her Mum With A 2016 Acura MDX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.