Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One (31208 Views)

Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo / Korede Bello & Betty Irabor Argue Over Basketmouth's Throwback Photo / Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by emefav: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2017
A Bride who will be walking down the aisle with the man everybody thinks she loves, has sent Genevieve Magazine founder, Betty Irabor an SOS.

According to Betty, the lady disclosed that the man she will be marrying in few hours is not the one, as her heart is somewhere else and she doesn’t know what to do.

Here’s her tweets;

http://www.lailasblog.com/bride-sends-betty-irabor-sos-says-man-shes-marrying-hours-not-one/

Lalasticlala

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by dingbang(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Then she should call of the wedding..... But be ready to pay back all that he has spent..

35 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Few hours to?

This doesn't sound good at all. I'm feeling so bad for the groom.

May God see her through.

*some will say it's her village people at work*

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by speezyWears: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is what happens when you are clouded by the euphoria of a marriage proposal,

Now you will call the wedding off.... because the he-diot that your heart is with has just realized his folly and his attempting to disrupt what God is about to join together with emotional blackmail,

The guy will feel rejected, dejected and humilated,

Leaving the groom's friend with 6 months of hardwork and councelling to get the friend back on his feet emotionally and otherwise,

The friend is back on his feet and turns to a yoruba demon..your friends or cousins fall victim and you start labelling him a wicked person..

just know that Karma is a bitch,

BTW shout out to all the guys that will eat a side chics jollof-rice and still call her our wife,...they aint loyal.. angry angry angry

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's normal.

So many couples feel that way, especially women. That's why you see them quarrelling a lot towards the wedding and hammering on imperfections that has been there.

If she has checked and it's not that marriage paranoia, she should save the young man the stress. I know a couple that went ahead with the wedding just to avoid embarrassment, then separated immediately after the reception.

16 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by MisterGrace: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is just not adding up.

1. Who brought the man home?
2. Why did she accept to marry him?
3. Was there some sort of swapping along the line?
4. Did she let the man sponsor her education and then let herself fall in love with another dude?

15 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by DickDastardLION(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gold Diggers Dilemma

6 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by buygala(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
She should just call it off

Wasted Asoebi, makeup and Jolof is a much lesser loss than a lifetime or years of regret smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
She didn't develop cold feet during courtship. It is few hours to the wedding she's developing cold feet. She's stupid. Did she even think about the Time and money both families have invested? She could have broken up with him before it got serious.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by cbngov01(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
On kpaka!...How does that put food on my table...Ladies all for the wedding and not for the marriage.pepper dem gang ladies everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Travelking: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nigerian is lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Thobiy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
She better be joking

1 Like

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by dykedarlyn(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
She better calls if off before it's too late; no need to delay the inevitable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Travelking: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Its is to late to say no

4 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Ricindob(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
But why would she wait for it to get this late before having a second thought

5 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by spunkyuch(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
I guess its an arranged marriage. Its better to cancel than marry him an live a life of regret.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Donsmithbrown(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Call of the wedding and get ready to pay him bak all the money he has spent

7 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Madness.. To think she realized hours to tying d knot undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by ayusco85(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Please why is she telling us?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Drunkinlove(f): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Imagine
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
If you know he's not the one, then let him go. Better to call it off now than to be miserable in your marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Limitless72(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Well in life shit happen!.... That's all I av to say

1 Like

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
women will be women. probably he's richer than where Ur heart is and so u got confused and accepted his proposal.
majority of women have always been confused about everything.
now you're gonna break someone's heart and Na u go still cry pass.
#FEARWOMEN

8 Likes

better late than never. atleast she has said it. . STOP THAT WEDDING NOW. NOW NOW.. you do not doubt your wedding and still go ahead. "assumption is d mother of all fuckups"

5 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by cruzita(f): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
CALL OFF D WEDDING MY FRIEND .NO ALLOW DAT WASTE MONEY ONLY TO DIVORCE IN NO TIME O
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Bammzzie(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
See height of wickedness...

1 Like

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Josh44s(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's very simple. Call off the wedding and ask your father or uncle giving you out for marriage to refund all the money the groom has spent on the preparation of the wedding and both your traditional wedding. Why are some girls so wicked and heartless.

6 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Drazeen(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
THIS IS WHY I DON'T TAKE SH1T FROM LADIES.... NO MATTER HOW MUCH A GUY LOVES A GIRL AND THINKS SHE LOVES HIM TOO HE SHOULD ALWAYS CREATE ROOM FOR DOUBTS. HE SHOULD BREAK UP WITH HER SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE WE PROPOSING TO HER... SO THAT IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT IN HER HEART ABOUT HIM BEING THE ONE SHE WOULD MOVE ON FROM HIM DURING ONE OF HIS ANTICS AND NEVER COME BACK... BECAUSE THERE SHOULD BE NO DOUBTS ONES YOU GET MARRIED. BUT SOME GUYS ARE TOO SCARED TO TAKE THESE STEPS TO TEST THEIR RELATIONSHIPS.... WE SHOULD NEVER BE SCARED TO LOSE OUR PARTNERS DURING COURTSHIP BECAUSE THATS THE BEST TIME TO BREAK UP OR BE ASSURED OF THE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER. FOR HER TO ALLOW THE RELATIONSHIP GET TO THIS EXTENT, THE GUY MUST BE RICH....

BEFORE I MARRY MY WIFE I WILL ASK HER A THOUSAND TIMES IF SHE IS SURE SHE WANTS TO SPEND THE REST OF HER LIFE WITH ME... I WILL MAKE SURE SHE SEE ME IN MY LOWEST... I PITY THE GUY.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Nduemma12(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Buhari why? grin
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by ProfGday(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
May wisdom fall on the soon to be wife...loruko Jesu.

1 Like

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thobiy:
She better be joking
You can imagine the girl o. After baba bought engagement ring, did Introduction e.t.c. She come dey develop cold feet now. Wicked Girl.

6 Likes

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Redstorm(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Why do you have to wait until the last minute?
Well, it's better late...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World / EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) / Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.