Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye (20962 Views)

Billionaire Businesswoman, Bola Shagaya Is 60, Shares Lovely Pictures / Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo / Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2016
export to enable us import more?
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by ManTiger(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2016
Some Prof. can be so stupid!

What kind of stupid hope is this?
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by CHYMZZY(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2016
Lwkmhd! We never see rice chop 4 this country, na im una dey talk of export! Abeg! Tell me wetin this people wan export na their balls abi na wetin?
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by Lawcurrent(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2016
common sense is not common at all and unfortunately this government lack it
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by Fourwinds: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:
Let us be self sufficient first

Let the price of rice come down drastically before

Contemplating of exporting.

Charity begins at home
no mind them...Nigeria officials are very stupid.. they can see d future but they are so foolish that dey hadly plan for it
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by sanitelag(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
exportation ni, hungry ko?

Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by udorwhite(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

Charity begins at home
I wonder o
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by XYZo: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Did u nt read the part he said[img] Five years[/img] as in[b] 5[/b]
otukpo:
What is all these propaganda all about?

Rice that is not even enough for Nigerians yet.

Rice that has not even gone round Nigerian markets.

Haba, i am not impressed at all with this fake news.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Story for sango! U are dying of hunger, yet promising ur neighbour food!...#iranu abasha!
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by walozanga(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
we have not yet produced enough to go round at an affordable price and u are talking about export.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by MsFaith: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:
Charity begins at home
The price of rice is still high and they already want to export
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by masqot(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Truth234:

http://investorsking.com/nigeria-to-begin-rice-exportation/
Nigeria! Climbing tree from the top since independence. We should feed ourselves first.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by mecussey(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Truth234:

...Foolish....your people never see rice chop, you wan export.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by PrinceNwokeji: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
You people can lie
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by ay0201(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Truth234:

Nigerians never see rice buy to chop but una wan begin export same rice which has been locally produced. Issorait o. I hope we all wake up to say a enough is enough to our folly.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hmmm, see prof oo, my former project supervisor back then for school!!
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by Rayplanet(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
In the next 5 years? Not a bad forecast though.
May we succeed.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by Rayplanet(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
In the next 5 years? Not a bad forecast though.
May we succeed.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by AfroBlue(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
obailala:
If you want to hide something from the black man, just put it in writing. Just about everyone commenting on this first page obviously did not read even the first sentence of the report where it said 'in five years' before dropping their comments.

break it down for the class professor obailala so all the students can understand the op's contents. grin
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by Bullet1234(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
lol
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by louismariae(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
Timbuktu14:
This people won't stop amusing us! Rice is being sold for exorbitant prices... Meaning, we don't have it in abundance yet. Na him person wan dey export already. Smh

I read in 5 years, so did most people.

Please read again!
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by DengXioping(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
wordcat:
Nigeria will keep exporting Rice on the pages of our national dailies while Importing the same rice into the country in reality
That's the irony of the Nigerian situation.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by DengXioping(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
louismariae:

I read in 5 years, so did most people.

Please read again!
It's not about in d next five years or any rubbish. What the government should focus on now is ensuring that there is abundance of rice, nd ensure that it is within the reach of the common man. Sufficiency should come first. Once sufficiency is plausible, they can begin to talk on the next five years part.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by Techguyz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
agabusta:
This is a welcome development. It's just sad that Nigerians are not ready for the 'seeding' period on any issue. They just want to have it available and cheap at every instant without making the necessary sacrifices needed for such.

The foreign rice that we have gotten accustomed to, they also paid the rice initially for investment.

They have now turned us into a 'consumer' nation for their products and in the process causing upheavals in our forex system.

We can produce enough rice for the country to eat here in Nigeria and as such reduce the forex spent on rice importation.

If the PMB govt succeeds in actual sense in reducing the importation of petroleum products, wheat, flour and rice by 2018, the naira will definitely be stronger and they would have done very well.

Fellow Nigerians hungry for cheap rice, kindly exercise patience. This is a critical time in our nation building, and we must persevere to grow the local industry.

Serious rice revolution is happening in Agriculture from Anambra to Kebbi to Ebonyi to Niger, we must not throw in the towel at this time.

China that achieved self-sustenance in everything, didn't achieve it cheaply. There was a cost to it. China has a thriving local production for everything. They even have their own version of Google. We must as much as possible reduce our crave for foreign products and services if we want to indeed assert ourselves as an independent nation.

Yes, Nigerians are more than doing these only stuffs... MMM :-/

THEM NO WAN WORK AGAIN

Just qoute me if he pain you!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by Slikbae: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Notice I said N40k, not $40k. People like you who are I'll mannered are the reason I avoid NL most times.
nigconnect:
Very good.... But nigerians never enjoy rice wella.. you wan export,, continue..

I salute your stupidity... Ahah!

Do you know the exchange rates?
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by tonygmail: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Confused set of people.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by nigconnect(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Slikbae:
Notice I said N40k, not $40k. People like you who are I'll mannered are the reason I avoid NL most times.

I am really sorry for that .... never knew you'd take it personal.

The price won't be N40k Though, It would be the same price with nigeria's or even less, because of the ever-changing exchange rates... and remember it's Naira that is been devalued not the foreign currency.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye by Toofan007: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
these people sef. What's their obsession with export?? How could you 'begin' to export rice when you can't even feed ur own population? That was how Jonathan too was shouting that Nigeria will start exporting cars! I mean WTF?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Weakens At Official Market, Banks Sell $584m / Please Suggest A Business Name! / Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.