Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Us Election 2016: Obama Warns Fate Of World At Stake - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Us Election 2016: Obama Warns Fate Of World At Stake (485 Views)

Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Election 2016: Obama Warns Fate Of World At Stake by SoluB: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2016
President Barack Obama has urged Democrats of all ethnic backgrounds to get out and vote for Hillary Clinton, warning that the fate of the US republic – and the world – is at stake.

He said her Republican opponent Donald Trump was a threat to hard-earned civil rights.

President Obama was speaking at a rally in North Carolina.

Mr Trump said Mr Obama should stop campaigning for Mrs Clinton and focus on running the country.

“The bottom line is, no-one wants four more years of Obama,” he told supporters in Pensacola, Florida.

He said Mrs Clinton had become “unhinged” in recent days.

“The fate of the republic rests on your shoulders,” President Obama told supporters in the key battleground state of North Carolina.

“The fate of the world is teetering and you, North Carolina, are going to have to make sure that we push it in the right direction.

“I am not on the ballot, but I tell you what – fairness is on the ballot; decency is on the ballot; justice is on the ballot; progress is on the ballot; our democracy is on the ballot.”

The FBI is now investigating new emails that may be linked to its probe into Mrs Clinton’s private email server.

http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/across-the-world/us-election-2016-obama-warns-fate-of-world-at-stake/
Re: Us Election 2016: Obama Warns Fate Of World At Stake by LadyAnn(f): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2016
These Americans are crazzzzyyy..... For even considering Trump in the first place. He's not going to win (he's not fit to serve) but the whole process exposes severe issues surrounding race relations. I'm actually in bewildered awe..
Re: Us Election 2016: Obama Warns Fate Of World At Stake by youngaz(m): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2016
B4 nko...lol..dah Trump will surely cause WWIII wit d way he talks...his mouth con round like sumtin
I love their 2nd Debate sha...dem open each other's yanshgrin
Re: Us Election 2016: Obama Warns Fate Of World At Stake by chukkystar(m): 6:32am On Nov 03, 2016
It's not like Hilary is better sef it's just dat she is maybe a lesser evil
Re: Us Election 2016: Obama Warns Fate Of World At Stake by Onopa(m): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Obama tenure enlapse January 2017

He has refuse to govern

Black people are killing themselves in Chicago almost every day

Obama is not going for third term

He is wasted tax payers money campaigning for a criminal
Re: Us Election 2016: Obama Warns Fate Of World At Stake by Mrdecent(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2016
If this man should win... I fear oh

(1) (Reply)

Now Donald Trump Has Won, What Is The Hope Of Nigeria / BREAKING NEWS- Gambia Leader Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result / Do Countries Punish Their Soldiers For Surrendering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.