Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Send And Receive Payments With Airtime Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send And Receive Payments With Airtime Transfer (1338 Views)

Express Recharge : Airtime transfer should be free / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send And Receive Payments With Airtime Transfer by ibktech(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2016
It is now easy and possible to send and receive payment with airtime transfer in Nigeria.

* Buy data directly with airtime

* Send airtime as funds instantly to merchant

* Send airtime as funds directly to your bank account via Voguepay

* Recharge your Startimes, GOtv, DStv with airtime instantly

* Accept airtime as payment online and offline

Re: Send And Receive Payments With Airtime Transfer by mtndata(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
What I've being waiting for long was finally here. Not long I was asking one of the GTBANK customer care representative that, It's possible for one to send airtime to any GTBank app and get credited with Cash? He said "NO". It's my great joy to tell the general public that "I Pay Airtime" (www.ipayairtime.co) finally answer the question big time. It is now easy and possible to send and receive payment with airtime transfer in Nigeria..

One more thing you can now buy Data Directly Online from http://www.mtndata.com.ng/ or http://www.mtndata.com.ng/p/buy-data.html

Our data price is as follows:
1gb is 550
2gb is 1,100

Happy first comment! winks wink

2 Likes

Re: Send And Receive Payments With Airtime Transfer by temmyt007(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Woooow, perfect timing. Just what I need right now to serve my clients better. Zooming off to register!
Re: Send And Receive Payments With Airtime Transfer by temmyt007(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
My ipay account got credited and was alerted via email and sms immediately I sent the confirmation sms. Had to transfer the money to my bank account via voguepay. Its now even better that the transaction commission has been reduced. Its interesting sha.

Follow me on www.fastinternetdata.com.ng for IT updates and internet subscription activations

»»»»www.fastinternetdata.com.ng««««

1 Like

Re: Send And Receive Payments With Airtime Transfer by jerrybond2100(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
I concur!! Ipayairtime is sure better (in terms of charges) and quicker in delivery and response!
Ain't no better option!!
Thumb UP guys!!!

1 Like

Re: Send And Receive Payments With Airtime Transfer by ibktech(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
jerrybond2100:
I concur!! Ipayairtime is sure better (in terms of charges) and quicker in delivery and response!
Ain't no better option!!
Thumb UP guys!!!
Thanks for using our service.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Football Viewing Center With Low Capital. / Business Plan Preparation, Development And Writing & Investor Presentations / 15 Ways To Make Over 100k Profit Monthly, Ebook Free Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.