Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Start A Football Viewing Center With Low Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Football Viewing Center With Low Capital. (1340 Views)

How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Football Viewing Center With Low Capital. by dailyguide(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2017
Starting up a football viewing center is one of the few money making businesses we have got today.

Have you ever come to realize how much those viewing centers gain on every match days. Sometimes there are over 15 matches in a week and showing all is just like somebody's monthly salary.

You can record over 150 viewers on every match day if you are ontop of your game and imagine how much you will be making if you fix a match for 100naira.

Maybe you have been considering starting a viewing center or you are beginning to gain interest in it as a result of this post, then sit back and ready the necessary things you need to start up.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO GET FOR YOUR FOOTBALL VIEWING CENTER

» A good Space

» Televisions

» Marker Board

» Dstv Decoder

» Chairs or Benches

» Generator and

» Subscription Fee.

Yes, that's all.

Having this things in other is a guarantee that you are good to go.

You can observe you compound if the is space for you to use. It is not a must you get a shop or rent an apartment, you can start somewhere.

Ask your friends who has free space in their house if you can use it. Get a shed and set it up.

After this you need to sort for how to get benches or chairs. If you are financially buoyant, you can meet a capenter to make yours for you. And if you don't have enough, you can get benches around and return them after the match.

Next to this, you need a television set. You might not start showing two matches together due to financial constraints. You can use your home TV set and start up something.
The total subscription sum of the bouquet that covers all the league will cost you about N30.000 monthly or less, but it’s worth it. People always look for places where they could watch matches.

As the DSTV and it subscription, you might need to get it if you don't have at home. Do the subscription and kick off.

Your generating set is also important. if you have a good one you use at home, you can also use it. This is to cover up for power failure.
Re: How To Start A Football Viewing Center With Low Capital. by betaessays: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: How To Start A Football Viewing Center With Low Capital. by tubolancer(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thanks for the information, I was thinking of setting up one.
Re: How To Start A Football Viewing Center With Low Capital. by liverpudian9(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
I have three commercial decoders for sale anyone interested should call me on 07060651196

(1) (Reply)

Workshop On Competing For Profitability / I Have A Business Offer. I'm Looking For A Partner. / Where Can I Find This Plastic Containers In PH?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.