Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What's Happening Between Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Happening Between Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill? (999 Views)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / New Rap War Between Nicki And Remy, Here Is What You Need To Know / Who Will Win A Rap Battle Between Nicki Minaj And Remy Ma? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening Between Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill? by Grovebase: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2016
The couple have been posting cryptic messages on their social media pages and seems Meek Mill has deleted his Instagram again, and things are looking really messy.

The couple just got back together over the weekend following a brief split and they are over again.
Sources close to the Trinidadian rapper told Urban Islandz that she and Meek went nuclear at each other on Wednesday and it was so bad that this time they could be done for good.

Meek even commented on Nicki Minaj post saying “That’s why I make sure I stand on my own and was M’d up when I met you.”

Nicki Minaj also deleted a bunch of flirty videos she post of herself and Meek Mill earlier this week and then posted a cryptic message that seems to get under the MMG emcee’s skin.
Over the weekend Nicki Minaj also posted a photo of Meek Mill “DC4” album cover on her IG while promoting the Philly rapper new album. She has even removed the photo. See meek mill tweet
http://grovbase.com/2016/11/03/whats-happening-between-nicki-minaj-and-meek-mill/

Re: What's Happening Between Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill? by akmath: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2016
FTC. God you don answer my first prayer, Meek mill don leave my future wife for me, abeg answer the second one give me money quick quick make I marry her before she begin date Timaya.

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening Between Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill? by Grovebase: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2016
akmath:
FTC. God you don answer my first prayer, Meek mill don leave my future wife for me, abeg answer the second one give me money quick quick make I marry her before she begin date Timaya.
Re: What's Happening Between Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill? by MrObontami(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2016
2 of una dey mad angry
Re: What's Happening Between Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2016
ko kan aye
Re: What's Happening Between Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill? by Nightie(f): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2016
akmath:

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's Happening Between Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill? by smardray(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
now u re asking me whats happening between dem
i tink say u no see d way d hold hand wat am I even saying op jxt copy nicki minaj nd delete dis thread

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Based Nigeria Model, Wins Miss Goodwill Ambassador (photos) / The Craziest Celebrity "N.aked" Outfits Of 2016 / Gifty Of #bbnaija Real Boyfriend Shows Intimate Video Of He And Gifty In Bed Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.