Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles (890 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG / Funny Nicknames Of Former Super Eagles Legends And How They Got Them / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by franklyn00(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2016
#Nigeria Former Super Eagles
Who remembers there names?
#Palmgossip

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2016
The number 5 looks like iwobi
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by falconey(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2016
OBTSubtle:
The number 5 looks like iwobi

sarcasm? thats Sunday oliseh and Infront of the keeper amokachi.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by FreshBoss007: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2016
the real eagles.. not the bird we have now
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by eitsei(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2016
falconey:

sarcasm? thats Sunday oliseh and Infront of the keeper amokachi.
amokachi is at the far right jor and not behind oliseh, wearing number 14
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by falconey(m): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2016
eitsei:

isn't that what you quoted but asserted from a different angle? the guy infront of the goal keeper is wearing 14.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by LePrezident(m): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2016
Is it my eyes or I see two number 5's there. Standing at the far right no. 5, Austin Eguavon and Sunday Oliseh no. 5 bending in centre front.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by Tolexander: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2016
eitsei:
farabale!

He/she is right!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by falconey(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2016
LePrezident:
Is it my eyes or I see two number 5's there. Standing at the far right no. 5, Austin Eguavon and Sunday Oliseh no. 5 bending in centre front.

oliseh should be 15
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by eitsei(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2016
falconey:

isn't that what you quoted but asserted from a different angle? the guy infront of the goal keeper is wearing 14.
oh sorry, I thought he/she oliseh was standing in front of the keeper
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by falconey(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2016
eitsei:
oh sorry, I thought he/she oliseh was standing in front of the keeper
OK boss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by eitsei(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2016
Tolexander:
farabale!

He/she is right!
I actually thought he/she said oliseh was in front of the keeper
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by longjohnsilver: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2016
Standing row R - L

1. Peter Rufai
2...i dont know
3. Finidi George
4. Austin Eguavoen
5. Samson Siasia
6. Uche Okechukwu

Bending row L - R

7. Rashidi Yekini
8. Emmanuel Amunike
9. Sunday Oliseh
10...no bloody idea
11. Daniel Amokachi

USA 94 i tink...i don deh old o...chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by franklyn00(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
longjohnsilver:
Standing row R - L

1. Peter Rufai
2...i dont know
3. Finidi George
4. Austin Eguavoen
5. Samson Siasia
6. Uche Okechukwu

Bending row L - R

7. Rashidi Yekini
8. Emmanuel Amunike
9. Sunday Oliseh
10...no bloody idea
11. Daniel Amokachi

You sabi ooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigeria Former Super Eagles by abbey086(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
longjohnsilver:
Standing row R - L

1. Peter Rufai
2...i dont know
3. Finidi George
4. Austin Eguavoen
5. Samson Siasia
6. Uche Okechukwu

Bending row L - R

7. Rashidi Yekini
8. Emmanuel Amunike
9. Sunday Oliseh
10...no bloody idea
11. Daniel Amokachi

2. Chidi Nwanu (in Jersey no. 6),

10. Ben Iroha (in Jersey no. 3)
That is the best Super eagle till date, wearing the Jersey I regard as our best National team Jersey till date. I can't forget that Usa 94 team and that enemy of progress, called Roberto Baggio.

(1) (Reply)

Moments Before The Crash, Chapecoense Players Having A Nice Time On The Plane / Check Out This Top Prediction For The Weekend / Mikel Will Be Joining Inter Milan – Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.