Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog (20301 Views)

Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame / Men Stop Giving Ladies Head During S*X” – Nigerian Man Advises / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2016
From https://www.nairaland.com/3440998/iyanya-regret-not-getting-married

Dear Iyanya,

This is a response to the interview you granted the net posted on Dailypost.ng - Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous.

I am one of your unknown fans right from the days of project fame and i always wish you more success in the music industry.

However, your statements in the above link got me seriously thinking of what you are saying as i am not really getting it.

... “I’m just trying to be patient and take my time and it’s even harder now that I’m famous because it’s really hard to find someone that truly cares for you when you are famous".

I admit it is not easy adding career to marriage. To some extent also, i agree with the fact that you "may" not get someone with the real intention.

If you had said you needed more time to enjoy bachelorhood, it is very understandable, but saying it will be an herculean task to get a lady that will truly care is just an excuse to paint women with different colours.

If you think you might not find a lady who will really care maybe in the city you are well known, you can go into the villages where you are not known and act like nobody if you are sure to be ready for marriage and don't want to fall into the hand of someone who knows who you are that may want to feast on your fame.

You as a man is claiming you need to watch very well as your fame could be the reason for a lady loving you. A popular female blogger i look up to is also still single just because she is afraid she might fall into the hand of gold digger, this is to show you that as there are bad eggs among women we also have rotten chickens among men.

I wouldn't have written this if you had followed the footstep of a don in the Nigeria music industry, a 33-year old, who said in an interview that “It’s not like I don’t know I am getting old but it will happen. You guys should not let me rush into it and rush out.

“I hardly have time. I will either have to concentrate on my family or work but hopefully next year.

That statement above shows he respects women and marriage not just by saying it like you did but being conspicuous through his words, no wonder he is a don.

Don't allow your new brother in the industry to shift the question "you want to discover mungo park?" to you before you realize you are on your own.

I know if you want to get married today you can as you cannot tell us you don't have a lady you hide under when it is cold apart from those we see you with in the news.

Don't sound as if there are no good women out there who can still make you more famous or add more money to your money if you don't want the ones from not-rich background who your money and fame can give you power over and someone you can also control.

I didn't write all i wrote above because i hate you, i am one of your best fans who want you to be greater than the "fame" you have achieved, but i cannot just wait to hear you say to her that day "they don't know how much i feel about you, i truly love you..." rather than you making us to start imagining how long it will take you to take a woman to the altar.

Well, we are ready to wait for you to make your choice, don't think we are in haste to see you marry as that is what those statements you said in the interview portrays.

Yours' Sincerely,
Bamisepeters.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/11/open-letter-to-iyanya-stop-giving.html

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by FreshBoss007: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2016
seconded
#FTC# Iyanya you are barely famous, please go and get married and stop disturbing us oooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2016
ohhh I think I agree wit u

This Man Can Actually Sound Like All Our
Domestic Animals [PICS/VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4V7Nokthj8

9 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by veekid(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Which one be fame excuse again?
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by blazetitov: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Who cares!
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by heykims(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Some people get time sha for one to have sat and typing a reply to what he said..
Wetin concern you with his life.
Not getting easy to marry because of fame. And so what

49 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Buhari is an idiot!
Like if you agree.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by laplace19(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
What's your business?

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by joey150(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
A classic case of not minding your own business.

You are a fan and not his mother for God sake.

And to the mods..if people's opinion is now fp worthy then i expect nothing less than 180 million front page topics daily.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by tyconcepts(f): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
He wants to discover mungo park
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Big4wig(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
undecided the way these Bloggers r jobless is a surprise to me.. fame excuse Like seriously undecided

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by ritababe(f): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
FreshBoss007:
seconded
thirded
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by ameezy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
. grin
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Slikbae: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
E pain am

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by nbright: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Ladyisi1(f): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lols babes are not smiling

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by labakeJ(f): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Okay... next!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by biadaba: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, you just cant shove your opinion down people's throat. Kolewerk

www.trendyrammy.com.ng

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Ginaz(f): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
I don't know what to say
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Kingzulex: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
elego:
Buhari is an idiot!

Like if you agree.
Mumu you just dey randomly find likes, May Common sense falls deeply in love with you ode

10 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by remi4ever(m): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by dfrost: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by megareal: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
How does it even concern the writer? Some people just want turn afternoon activists.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Kingzulex: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pls I'm really in need of somebody who'll help me create a blog
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by DeSepiero(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
elego:
Buhari is an idiot!
Like if you agree.
The only idi0t here is you!

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Ekakamba: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Madam, this your open-close letter no got generate traffic for your blog o..... Just try an open video with cucumber, darn! You'll be flabbergasted.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
elego:
Buhari is an idiot!

Like if you agree.

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Kingzulex:

Mumu you just dey randomly find likes, May Common sense falls deeply in love with you ode
It shall never be well with you.

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by richidinho(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by Realhommie(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
megareal:
How does it even concern the writer? Some people just want turn afternoon activists.
grin...

Everyone wants their opinion heard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' / Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery / Waje Cuddles A Baby Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.