Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Get Your Genesis Framework By Studiopress For Wordpress Users - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Genesis Framework By Studiopress For Wordpress Users (473 Views)

Wordpress Users !!! Get The Genesis Framework For Just 5k / 4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 / Why Genesis Framework Is Widely Used By Bloggers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Genesis Framework By Studiopress For Wordpress Users by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hi, All the wordpress users in this forum,you're welcomed!

You should know about the popular Genesis Framework in wordpress,which the wordpress geeks and wordpress it self has advised wordpress users to use.

Wordpress is not just a blog,it's a full blown CMS. You can run a job board,classified ads,e-commerce or a recipe website just to name a few capabilities of wordpress.

Wordpress stats:
Wordpress is used by 59.0% of all websites whose content management system we know. This is 25.7% of all websites.

Wordpress takes care of 80-90% of ( the mehanics) of search engine optimization.(SEO).

Why the genesis framework?
Because 112,000 + website owners cannot be wrong!
Yess,that's right. Over 112,000 websites use studiopress child themes for their wordpress websites.(Genesis framework must be installed first before you can use the child theme)

Studiopress and the genesis framework provide:
1)Rock solid security

2)Blazingg fast performance

3)Built in seo support

4)Mobile responsive designs

5)Flexible code that is easily modified and extended.

This genesis framework is also similar to that of the theme shoutmeloud is using in his blog,infact all these high blogs are using it.

Genesis is really a powerful,rubust,secured and out of the box SEO optimized for designing all kind of wordpress sides. Although,Genesis framework costs approx. $60, I still have a surprise for those that want it.

No doubt,Genesis is the best wordpress framework so far. But yes! It is costly for a starter blogger like you.

If there are thousands of genesis themes out there,you can't install in your blog without installing the genesis framework first which cost approx. $60.

So since the Genesis framework (premuim) is currently sold at $60 (you can google it).
I have decided to give out at a lower price of $20 only .. Cool right?

Don't be surprised,I love solving problems a lot ..
Those wordpress geeks should know the value of genesis framework!

So,you're going to get it at $20 instead of $60 Cool isn't it?

Now,if you're interested;
Quietly comment with the possible means I can use and contact you. Example : Your whatsapp number or Gmail address or both.

Thank You.
Wordpress Team.
Re: Get Your Genesis Framework By Studiopress For Wordpress Users by etchiep(m): 1:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Firmlogger:
Hi, All the wordpress users in this forum,you're welcomed!

You should know about the popular Genesis Framework in wordpress,which the wordpress geeks and wordpress it self has advised wordpress users to use.

Wordpress is not just a blog,it's a full blown CMS. You can run a job board,classified ads,e-commerce or a recipe website just to name a few capabilities of wordpress.

Wordpress stats:
Wordpress is used by 59.0% of all websites whose content management system we know. This is 25.7% of all websites.

Wordpress takes care of 80-90% of ( the mehanics) of search engine optimization.(SEO).

Why the genesis framework?
Because 112,000 + website owners cannot be wrong!
Yess,that's right. Over 112,000 websites use studiopress child themes for their wordpress websites.(Genesis framework must be installed first before you can use the child theme)

Studiopress and the genesis framework provide:
1)Rock solid security

2)Blazingg fast performance

3)Built in seo support

4)Mobile responsive designs

5)Flexible code that is easily modified and extended.

This genesis framework is also similar to that of the theme shoutmeloud is using in his blog,infact all these high blogs are using it.

Genesis is really a powerful,rubust,secured and out of the box SEO optimized for designing all kind of wordpress sides. Although,Genesis framework costs approx. $60, I still have a surprise for those that want it.

No doubt,Genesis is the best wordpress framework so far. But yes! It is costly for a starter blogger like you.

If there are thousands of genesis themes out there,you can't install in your blog without installing the genesis framework first which cost approx. $60.

So since the Genesis framework (premuim) is currently sold at $60 (you can google it).
I have decided to give out at a lower price of $20 only .. Cool right?

Don't be surprised,I love solving problems a lot ..
Those wordpress geeks should know the value of genesis framework!

So,you're going to get it at $20 instead of $60 Cool isn't it?

Now,if you're interested;
Quietly comment with the possible means I can use and contact you. Example : Your whatsapp number or Gmail address or both.

Thank You.
Wordpress Team.

I will give it out for $5

(1) (Reply)

Help Review My New Christian Blog / Need Someone's Help Here!! / 10 Ways To Search Google For Information That 96% Of People Don’t Know About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.