Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why Genesis Framework Is Widely Used By Bloggers? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Genesis Framework Is Widely Used By Bloggers? (1796 Views)

Flatpak 1.0 Linux Application Sandboxing & Distribution Framework Is Almost Here / Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Genesis Framework Is Widely Used By Bloggers? by thelifetech: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2017
Genesis Framework is premium quality WordPress framework that acts as the base to the child themes. It acts like a frame and body of your site, upon which you can build your child themes and customize its features.

Genesis was created by StudioPress and it has the ability to easily customize and change its look completely. You can think it as a picture frame that holds all pieces in one place and provides a back support to your website.

Most of the bloggers choose WordPress theme frameworks to make their site’s load speed faster. Theme frameworks built with a great deal of functionality and customization options, so that user doesn’t need to face heavy coding. These frameworks include a wide range of inbuilt features such as SEO friendly widgets, drag and drop builder and much more. After installing the framework on your site, you can install a child theme to make the changes to your specific theme.

Read my complete Genesis Framework Review 2017

(1) (Reply)

Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / Naijaloaded Theme 2019 Wordpress Theme – Original / My Last Request "Without Abeg"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.