Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Can Someone Practice LAW In Niigeria And America. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Someone Practice LAW In Niigeria And America. (407 Views)

Chinese Employers Sack Nigerian Employees Over Refusal To Practice Buddhism / Major Challenges Facing The Nursing Practice In Nigeria.. / Isaac Adewole: Not All Medical Graduates Must Practice, Some Can Be Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Practice LAW In Niigeria And America. by ambrosunny(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good day nairalanders, I have been ruminating this question for a while now, and it has already turned to argument among my colleagues.
" CAN SOME PRACTICE LAW IN NIGERIA AND AMERICA ?"
I think it's possible but I am not sure. What if the person study his/her LL.b in Nigeria, after the LL.b he/she should attend the LAW school in Nigeria a year. Then go to USA for second degree (Masters) after Masters, he should go to USA Law School for 2years as an international student. With that, can't the person practice LAW both in Nigeria and USA ?

(1) (Reply)

Satalites Tvs Inatallers Enginers Forum / Pension Fund Issues: Do You Know Your Pension Fund Contribution To Date. / The Myth Of Book Keeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.