Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Help Needed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed! (346 Views)

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / Help Needed For My Ailing Dad / Tinnitis Problem: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed! by remorse(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
I used to masturbate before,but i have since stopped when realise it is affecting my body system and as well as not good religion wise. But little did i know that my over-masturbation has caused damage to my body system as a result of what i am experiencing now is not normal.
The following are the effects of it to my body: weak erection(as i no longer feel erection in the morning when i wake up), premature ejaculation,serious back and joint pains,whitish substance comes out from my penis when i feel little erection,thinning or lost hair(early baldness),persistent sexual arousal. Please, Doctors in the house i need your advice and possibe medications i could use to solve these problems .I want to go back to my normal self.HELP A BOTHER IN DISTRESS! Thanks and God bless you as you help. Mod. please do the needful
Re: Help Needed! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
I really don't know how to start. How sure are you that you won't go back to your ways after this? Let's see what the next person has to say.
Re: Help Needed! by remorse(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Horpz24:
I really don't know how to start. How sure are you that you won't go back to your ways after this? Let's see what the next person has to say.

Determination i will say will see me through,afterall it is doing me no good. Also,i don't to do again something that will affect my marriage when i get married. I am praying and trusting God to help me.
Re: Help Needed! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
remorse:

Determination i will say will see me through,afterall it is doing me no good. Also,i don't to do again something that will affect my marriage when i get married. I am praying and trusting God to help me.
God help you!
Re: Help Needed! by remorse(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Horpz24:
God help you!

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.healthboostup.com/nuage-skin/ / Wecare College Of Health Technology / Google Is Utilizing Its Deep Learning Tech To Diagnose Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.