Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Wecare College Of Health Technology - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wecare College Of Health Technology (345 Views)

The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wecare College Of Health Technology by Temitope50(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Sunday to my fellow Nigerians!!!!!! How was the service today? I hope you enjoyed God presence today.

Education is the best and it will continue to be the best. Education is more than morals and character development, also school is a place where we learn different ideas that can turn the world around for good. It true saying especially the Yoruba's that they cherish education, I really like it.
I begin to ask myself, why do people rush to get admission to higher institutions in Nigeria, without proper planning and thorough consultations, thereby, ending up in studying courses that are not relevant or courses that are not professional. After spending fours years in school and finish serving their father land (NYSC), they come back home as liabilities to their parent or relative again, thereby looking for jobs that are there in the labour market.
But there are some health courses that people looked down upon which are profitable after finishing the course. But my secondary students want to rush to university or polytechnics and at the end of the day, they ended up staying at home for two or more years without doing nothing.
I talked about health professional courses the other time, what are these health professional courses am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

To be continue............

(1) (Reply)

Simple Antidotes To Killer Diseases..stay Healthy,live Longer / How Do I Prevent My Knuckles From Getting Stiff? / Health Care Services And Treatment Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.