Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes (2424 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by Canaanland: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
Some one called me now and told me please someone should confirm this
Re: Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by ohimi(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lai mohammed
Re: Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by makelove2m(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Canaanland:

Rumours has stated just now, and it gonna spread like wild fires/................. according to Nigeria by Nigerians, they will soon use their hand to destroy something good that assist Jobless and rescessed Nigerian to put food on their table.........unconfirm report anyway
Re: Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by cametopass: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Is it that you dont have anything useful to do with your life than to come to Nairaland to write outright falsehood. Are you actually that useless?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by youngestland: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lol when I just got paid
mmm is here for now helping the rich and the poor
Re: Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by cametopass: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
cametopass:
Is it that you dont have anything useful to do with your life than to come to Nairaland to write outright falsehood. Are you actually that useless?

Na today? Is it the first time such rumour is being peddled? No one takes negative news about MMM serious anymore. So his falsehood is simply what it is falsehood. Shame to shameless liars.
Re: Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by Greatzeus(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Canaanland:
Look at you undecided I just confirmed a participant who paid me today, MMM alerts everywhere tongue

Re: Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by Canaanland: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
I did mmm as well
Am just asking is not my wish for mmm to crash
I know Nairaland will confirm it that's why I asked I Dont deserve all the insults and abusive words from u...
Re: Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by loosecanon50(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2016
Canaanland:
I did mmm as well
Am just asking is not my wish for mmm to crash
I know Nairaland will confirm it that's why I asked I Dont deserve all the insults and abusive words from u...

But you werent supposed to have believed an outrageous news like that. A due MMMite understands that MMM cannot "CRASH" as u put it.

Next time call your guider, this is a social forum, dont create UNNECESSARY tension with your questions.

That's if you are really an MMMite#

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by FODA(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2016
My alert just sound gbagan gbagan now
Re: Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by amordi: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes by cametopass: 1:38am On Nov 05, 2016
Let people continue to listen to those who are envious of the achievement of MMM. For one year now MMM has consistently been helping Nigerians, lives have been transformed, people have bought cars, land, set up businesses, built houses, etc. Meanwhile what has the crying govt done for the people? Nothing. Even N5000 they promised poor Nigerians they could not pay, workers are losing their jobs, yet they are busy lying about MMM and sponsoring people to lie about MMM. I have never heard govt condemn sports bet, bet9er, baba Ijebu and others duping nigerians on daily and weekly basis. Why? Because those ones pay taxes to govt while MMM does not. The truth is that online business hardly pay tax. Participants know better and no amount of lie or propaganda against MMM will stop them from patronizing MMM. They think they are enlightening people against MMM but they dont know they are making it more popular. If you want to register under me in MMM to experience good life and live above recession, send your whatsapp no to jpnwoke@gmail.com or drop your no here. After one month you will come back to testify.

(1) (Reply)

4bedroom Terrace Duplex With C Of O @ #18.95M Lekki Peninsula / How To Make Money With Mydata Factory App / 6 Reasons Why You Should Invest Your Bitcoin In Bitclub Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.