Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. (23988 Views)

Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by slenjaman(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2017
[*HI, EVERYONE KINDLY GO TO YOUR P.O OR TELL UR DOWN LINES TO GO TO THEIR P.O AND CHECK THEIR ODER*
There is massive Mmm is back

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Yes o was merged this morning

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by sonofspada(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Mine keeps saying daily limit exceeded and Iv not opened my account since 10th of January... Please how do I go about it?

Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Dclique(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Yea, its true!.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Was merged 3 days ago too.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by absoluteSuccess: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2017
If MMM wade through this crisis and stage a comeback, it will become much more formidable than ever before. Until then...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2017
Cummando: Onome!!!
Onome: Sir
Cummando: MMM don dey merge o!!!
Onome: ehn ehn?
Cummando: Come go oga Jonah house sit down there so you go fit collect my money wet he borrow.
Onome: No oga
Cummando: why na
Onome: Na so I go that time wey them both gree pay iya monsura before she hang herself
Cummando: Go jare. Or else.....
Onome: Go korr Goliath ni. Na small I take escape that day wey iya monsura kee herself!!!
Cummando (fuming): Onome if I........
Onome: Oga I no wan die jare...... Who you EPP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by percyshelu(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2017
I gh 10k out of 70k+ since on 20th, not yet matched
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by joxxy01(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Cummando: Onome!!!
Onome: Sir
Cummando: MMM don dey merge o!!!
Onome: ehn ehn?
Cummando: Come go oga Jonah house sit down there so you go fit collect my money wet he borrow.
Onome: No oga
Cummando: why na
Onome: Na so I go that time wey them both gree pay iya monsura before she hang herself
Cummando: Go jare. Or else.....
Onome: Go korr Goliath ni. Na small I take escape that day wey iya monsura kee herself!!!
Cummando (fuming): Onome if I........
Onome: Oga I no wan die jare...... Who you EPP?
not funny

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by aboooyowa(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2017
I gh just this morning at abt 1am..and i have been matched.... Be confident.. Mmm is still alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 27, 2017
joxxy01:
not funny
Who you EPP?

Never meant it to be. Im having fun.don't take life too personal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by KingyKing: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2017
I've just been matched too and all my friends.
Shame on you Seun and lalasticlala
*spits*

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by prolove22(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2017
HMMM SOME BAD BELLY PEOPLE DEY COME O.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Benoxvals(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2017
I still cannot GH even after I Phed 50k last two weeks and I've paid the two people I was matched with..MMM is no longer what is used to be.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by sapientia1(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Yeah, it's massive.....many people are getting matched.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by sapientia1(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2017
percyshelu:
I gh 10k out of 70k+ since on 20th, not yet matched
You will soon be matched sir, I believe with the massive matches of today, they are making progress.

believe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by sapientia1(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2017
We pray Seun will push this to front page, at least it is MMM related!

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Crazytrump(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2017
It's not about getting matched,its about getting PAID!
sapientia1:
Yeah, it's massive.....many people are getting matched.

23 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Yes ,mmm is back for real this morning, was so surprise, but still paying below 50k,when will they be matching 100k and above

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by sapientia1(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2017
Crazytrump:
It's not about getting matched,its about getting PAID!
easy there! it's one step at a time..... you don't get paid without getting matched for payment. The confidence is coming back, people will/are paying. I will share some payment confirmations here.

Long live MMM!

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by sapientia1(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2017
kayusekay:
Yes ,mmm is back for real this morning, was so surprise, but still paying below 50k,when will they be matching 100k and above
Very soon sir, we just need to be patient and trust the system. We shall prevail.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2017
sonofspada:
Mine keeps saying daily limit exceeded and Iv not opened my account since 10th of January... Please how do I go about it?

Thanks

Do it early morning. Between 2am to 5am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2017
sapientia1:
Very soon sir, we just need to be patient and trust the system. We shall prevail.
ok sir
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:

Do it early morning. Between 2am to 5am
to GH is now 2am -5am,na wa I,so we no got sleep again ,mmm no go give person High blood pressure, lol

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Kachi188(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2017
If MMM wants to survive, they have to find a way of ending the ridiculous bonuses paid to guiders and referrers...and find a way to force people to put back money into the system after taking out...

Anything less than this is just painting a sepulchre....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by gurunlocker: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2017
Shouting match up and down..... If you are matched, who will pay you?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by percyshelu(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2017
sapientia1:
You will soon be matched sir, I believe with the massive matches of today, they are making progress.

believe
I believe too but even if at d end my cash enter voice mail, life must move on
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Ajewealth123(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2017
KingyKing:
I've just been matched too and all my friends.
Shame on you Seun and lalasticlala
*spits*
the problem is not you all being merged,it is,
WHO IS GONNA PH TO PAY YOU GUYS?

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by KingyKing: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Ajewealth123:
the problem is not you all being merged,it is,
WHO IS GONNA PH TO PAY YOU GUYS?

*quotes for reference purposes*
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by DrChukzy(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Seun Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by tommysparks: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Why is it that it is only guiders that are able to request and be matched, all the screen shots uploaded here are requests made by guiders. I have not seen an individual participant who made a request and was matched. I want to see proof from an ordinary participant.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone / The Much Needed Prepaid Electricity Meters Now Sell For N60,000- Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.