Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream (22195 Views)

Which Body Cream Are You Using Now And How Is It? / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / 7x Faster Rapid Hair Growth With El-glittas Hair Wonder Natural Oil! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by nkiruberyl: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good day all.

I used rapid white after all the good online reviews and after one week,I'm left with boil-like pimples on my forehead though I'm evenly lightened.
Note: ive been pimple less almost all my life.

Now,I want to know from users if i bought the fake which caused the break out or thats the conventional for the cream.

Also, what do you all think of qei+ Paris privilege on my body and kojic clear on my face.

Please, your inputs will be highly appreciated as I'm silently mourning my burnt fore head. Thanks
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by nkiruberyl: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
@chriskonor...please I need your input
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by jweasley(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2016
hello , can you please post the picture of the cream so I can see if its fake or not
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by nkiruberyl: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2016
jweasley:
hello , can you please post the picture of the cream so I can see if its fake or not
Hi jweasley, thanks for trying to help.

Please see the cream below and its made by maymex Intl co.ltd. for ever Evelyn cosmetics UK

Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by jweasley(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2016
that's the fake , and its really very bad.....
let me post the original one
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by jweasley(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2016
front

Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by jweasley(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2016
back

Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by nkiruberyl: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
jweasley:
back
@jweasley- are you serious?
Is yours rapid white lightening and moisturizing body cream or is it rapid white maxitone?

Also, what's the price of yours and how long have you been using it?
What are your reviews so far.
I'll be happy to hear from you.thanks a million
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by nkiruberyl: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
jweasley:
back
@jweasley- are you serious?
Is yours rapid white lightening and moisturizing body cream or is it rapid white maxitone?

Also, what's the price of yours and how long have you been using it?
What are your reviews so far.
I'll be happy to hear from you.thanks a million!
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by jweasley(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
mine is rapid white lightening and moisturizing body milk
# 2,000
have been using it for like one and half month , close to 2 month now
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by nkiruberyl: 5:44am On Nov 05, 2016
jweasley:

# 2,000

Same name with my fake.lol
Nice one. But I'm switching to qei+, I give up on rapid white.
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by jweasley(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
nkiruberyl:

Same name with my fake.lol Nice one. But I'm switching to qei+, I give up on rapid white.
Qei is very very good
you are gonna love it
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by tabithababy(f): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2016
jweasley:

# 2,000

. Does rapid white really works?
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by nkiruberyl: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2016
jweasley:

Qei is very very good

you are gonna love it

Please where in Nigeria can I get original qei+ products..everyone around me is complaining of the fakes around. Do you know if everyday supermarket sells original stuffs?
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
jweasley:
front

Please are u still using rapid white lotion? Can u kindly post the original container now because it seems they rebrand
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by Olagrace1: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
jweasley:
front

Rapid white remain the best cream have ever used but fake want to finish me�
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by dacblogger: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Olagrace1:

Rapid white remain the best cream have ever used but fake want to finish me�
How do you know the original?
Re: Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream by Rossyadey: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2022
I used rapid white cream for 3 weeks and I had big boil and rashes I never had before, but it made the remaining parts of my body fresh, seems it's only good for the body and not the face.

(1) (Reply)

A Talented Nairalander's Amazing Makeup Shoot / New Style Of Making Your Jewelry Match Your Aso-oke / Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.