Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria (9795 Views)

Need Guidelines On Buying Clothes In London. / Hot Trendy Jewelries From Naija Fashion Mall. / Importing Fashion Jewelries From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by Jummy4real(f): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2009
Hi my fellow Nairalanders,

Please i need your advise on this. I want to start buying clothes and jewelries (Gold) from Dubai to sell in Nigeria. How do i go about it? What's the start up capital like to go and buy some clothes especially ladies tops and pants, corporate wears like jacket and suits and stuffs like that. I need to know how much a return ticket to Dubai will cost and the least amount of money i can start with at least. I will appreciate it if there's anybody into the same business you can link me with.

Thanking you in advance for your swift response.
Re: Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by TheHenrys(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
i can be of help
Re: Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by flakes7: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2009
Thats a good move, but you have to be fully prepared for it and be really careful. I did it for some time but realised its not as gainful as its supposed to be, first if you do not have a shop, people owe and its difficult to get and the dubai people are now more in nigeria so its affected the pricing of jewellery. For the clothing, people shy away from dubai stuff cos they are of low quality and to get the designers are very expensive, but if you want to really go, if you can get in touch with me, i will give you some helpful hints of the pros and cos for free!

However, i am now based in the UK and i run an online store and i supply designer stuff to people in nigeria too at wholesale pricing for those who wants to resell. You can visit my site, speak to me live and also view the stuffs in naira andpay in naira currency , if you want to make some good money, then you are not faraway especially if you are interested in whats in fashion, classy stuff ,chic stuff at good prices. Visit www.4lachic.co.uk .

Take care!

Re: Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by Bisbelcall(f): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
where is ur website? grin grin
Re: Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by joyceereal(f): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
i actually tried d site and it re-directed me to another site http://www.zpecommerce.co.uk/home/ is this still thesame site as yours?
Re: Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by Bisbelcall(f): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
it bull shit it keep loading to another site
Re: Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by lannyyd(f): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2012
http://lad.miiduu.com/ Check this out for female clothes
Re: Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by debbydee(f): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
you can contact me on 08185391880 or BBM 25d43f96
i ll supply you at good prices
Re: Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by Mabsboutique(f): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
I sell jewellery from Topshop Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge and Wallis. I am clearing my current stock for N10,000 per kilo and this will give you a mix of necklaces, bracelets, bangles, earrings and rings. I know you said you were looking for products from Dubai but if you are interested in jewellery from UK high street stores, do get in touch by sending an email to weliket885@gmail.com.

I also have clothes and bags too.
Re: Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by pacific05(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2015
You need suit? Corporate suit,wedding suits,business suits contact me 07054800077 or visit our store............check my profile for address
Re: Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria by manishop: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
I supply jewelry and hand bags. You can contact me (Mani) on phone / Whats-app @+971557394550

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Miss World 2009 Gown! / || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || / Original Zara's Men Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.