Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC (32425 Views)

Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court / Registering A Business Cac Lagos / Ease Of Doing Business: Cac’s Giant Strides In Business Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by yomalex(m): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2016
Oduok:

... If you are already in business they will however calculate your tax for you? How? To pay before being issued TIN?
They will issue you TIN first quite alright but in the forms there is a space to fill if you have started business but since you dn't have bank account you can say you have not started yet.

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Oduok(m): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2016
yomalex:
They will issue you TIN first quite alright but in the forms there is a space to fill if you have started business but since you dn't have bank account you can say you have not started yet.
Thanks much

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by litaninja(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2016
My business registration application is still pending.....

I applied in 2009. Except them go register am this morning.
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by mizGene(f): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2016
Afam4eva:

Yes, i know but you don't get the results in real time or close. The person i gave to do it says he has been checking online for almost 3 weeks now but nothing. Except he's lying.
Next time do your name search yourself online. They usually reply within 2 work days but send mail notification almost a month after! So if you don't log in, you won't know.
What I do is to do my name search myself and then forward d approval letter to the lawyer or whoever is going to help register. You can't trust them to be logging in online to check all d time as they probably have other issues distracting them.
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by ProGSM(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2016
igbodefender:
I have registered several businesses in CAC and I have never used lawyer to do so. Nothing new, just that many Nigerians didn't know.

Business Name or A Limited Liability ?
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Mzyouzee1(f): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Daylight robbery! lawyers need to eat! Soon u won't need a lawyer to represent u in court! cry cry
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Kunglaw619: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
If you are in Abuja and you need to easily register your business name or company contact me on 08133747993
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Oduok(m): 5:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Who needed a lawyer before to register a business name? Irelevant news. I registered my business name six years ago by just walking into CAC office in Uyo. I just submitted names for search, and got the first name, "ODFID TECHNICAL SERVICES." And fill for registration. So what's the hype all about now? By the time you want to incorporate a company nobody will tell you if you need a lawyer or not - or other professional: accountant, chartered company secretary. Some people though are happy when they hear they do not need professional advice but will prefer using fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Oduok(m): 5:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Who needed a lawyer before to register a business name? Irelevant news. I registered my business name six years ago by just walking into CAC office in Uyo. I just submitted names for search, and got the first name, "ODFID TECHNICAL SERVICES." And file for registration. So what's the hype all about now? By the time you want to incorporate a company nobody will tell you if you need a lawyer or not - or other professional: accountant, chartered company secretary. Some people though are happy when they hear they do not need professional advice but will prefer using fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
According to the Federal Government drive to making the cost of doing business cheap in Nigeria, do you know that registering a business name, limited liability companies and other allied dealing with the Corporate Affairs Commission is now very easy & faster and can be done by the first directors, proprietors and trustees (promoters).
If you need assistance as regards the particulars of a proposed company, stamping of documents, pre-incorporation documentation, filing of incorporation documents, registration and incorporation, preliminary matters after incorporation (Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate Bank Opening) & Post incorporation (annual returns, changes in memorandum, removal or appointing directors, change of company name, increase in share capital).
We are also professionals in trademarks, patents, copyrights & special designs; NAFDAC registration, NIPC registration, NEPC registration and other government special registration, taxation (TCC, VAT & CIT returns) etc.
We have assisted over 200 hundred promoters, clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with our all inclusive corporate service. You can contact us for more information and inquiries via call or Whatsapp on 08107804290.
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by babaskool(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2017
kingphilip:
This is meant to be a good development but I'll advice those who wants to register their businesses to seek some legal guidance because there's enough technicalities out there in which you can't bypass yourself except you are properly guided and I'm sure that's the reason they were used in the first place

Anyone know how I can go about registering one?? I plan on starting something soon

Hello sir are you still interested in registering a business name or incorporating a company
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by hayzed1090: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
babaskool:

Hello sir are you still interested in registering a business name or incorporating a company

I will like to register a business name
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by babaskool(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
hayzed1090:

I will like to register a business name
Would you mind sending me an email or text message with regards to your full name,the proposed name of your business, what the aims and objectives of your business, and where the address of your proposed business might be.
I can be contacted on samuel.akinola@rocketmail.com or via whatsapp on 08143753327

Regards
Akinola Samuel Eluyefa Esq
Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by hayzed1090: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
babaskool:

Would you mind sending me an email or text message with regards to your full name,the proposed name of your business, what the aims and objectives of your business, and where the address of your proposed business might be.
I can be contacted on samuel.akinola@rocketmail.com or via whatsapp on 08143753327

Regards

Alright. I will do that
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by lazygal: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
babaskool:

Regards

Continue advertising your sef u hear shebi its against ethics wait till I report you
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, It been a while, we have been busy with quite a number of pressing matters.
Contact us for all corporate registrations ranging from 1. Company registration (Business Name/ Partnership, Private Limited Company/ Public Limited Company, Incorporated Trustees/ NGO/ Church/ Mosque/ Club/ Foundation e.t.c)
2. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patent & Specialized Designs)
3. NAFDAC Products Registration
4. Tax Advisory (TIN Application, VAT Filing, CIT Filing, TCC Application etc.)
5. Other relevant Government corporate registration.

Feel free to contact the CAC Accredited Agent for all corporate concerns and services on 08107804290 (Call or WhatsApp).
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by kingsleyabang: 5:02am On Apr 10, 2018
All you need to start a business for only 49k: CAC Registration + Branding + Website + Digital Marketing.
>> https://starterbag.com

{+} CAC Registration
{+} Logo and Visual Identity Design
{+} Business Cards
{+} Letterheads
{+} Website hosting and design with FREE domain name
{+} Social Media design and integration
{+} Listing in Major Business Directories
{+} Business eMails
{+} Search Engine Optimisation

Visit https://starterbag.com to get this amazing offer now!

Start your business like a pro. Get all you need for a hitch-free business launch. Whether you are starting a small business, want to extend or growth hack an existing one or want to launch a big company, we have the right solutions for you. Starting at 49k only, you can start your business today!

Visit https://starterbag.com to get this amazing offer now!

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 5:56pm On May 16, 2018
Why go through the hassle & stress of incorporating your proposed company name, limited company or NGO when you can outsource it to a legal CAC Accredited firm at an affordable price and at a duration not more than 5 working days.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.
Here are some evidence!!!

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 2:56pm On May 19, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

A Private Limited Company is N70,000 and the certificate will be out within 5 working days; Business Name is N25,000 within 5 working days & IT (NGO or Church): N130,000 within 30 working days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.

Examples of newly collected certificates. Just within 5 working days!!!

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 9:35pm On May 23, 2018
"Seen. Thanx for a job well done. - Mr. S. Nwanya" This is the feedback we got from one of our existing who got his Business Name Certificate today 23rd May 2018.

For your Business Name Registration- N25,000 with certificate out within 5 working days; Limited by Shares Companies: N70,000 with certificate out with 5 working days; IT (NGO, Church, Club, Foundation etc.): N130,000 with certificate out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days public notice). Trademark, Patents, Copyright, Tax filings (PIT filings, CIT filings, VAT filings, TCC/ TIN application e.t.c.) and other Corporate Services.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, a legal corporate firm that have assisted more than 200 companies in Nigeria and Diaspora with their company registrations, post-incorporation filings, annual returns, trademark, patents, tax filings and advisory. Visit www.gomezconsult.com; Call/ Whatsapp on 08107804290 or 08102794272; Email us at info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I understand that the Corporate Affairs Commission is trying to make every proprietor, director and trustee register their company entities by themselves but you will all agree with me that, experience and professionalism can not be compromised. Everyday i do receive calls from clients that they are stuck or having issues at one point or the other along their respective company registrations.

Now, why not allow a PROFESSIONAL CAC Accredited Agent assist at a low cost with no stress, hassle or panic. It will baffle you that some clients have been battling with their registration process for 6 months, a year, some even two years. Just a pre-incorporation process. Knowledge and professionalism cannot be undermined or compromised.

The total estimated cost for a business name with all inclusive charges (transport, fees and other miscellaneous): N17,500 apparently we are just simply offering self-less services for a BUSINESS NAME at N25,000 with a duration of 5 Working days.

At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Excerpts of this week ongoing registrations.

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Some of this week conducted applications>>>>>>>>>>
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 5:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2018

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2018

7. NAFDAC Registration

Some applications commence this week>>>>>>>>>

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Season Greetings from Gomez Corporate Consult LTD. We will like to appreciate Nairalanders for trusting us with all their corporate concerns.

Contact us on 08107804290, ‭0810 279 4272‬ or mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website on www.gomezconsult.com.

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2018

7. NAFDAC Registration

Some applications commence this week>>>>>>>>>
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Happy New Year Nairalanders, the year 2018 was a remarkable year as we were able to assist quite a number of company promoters, proprietors, directors & trustees.
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD as a corporate firm will like to appreciate you all for your patronage and services handed over to our care.
Generally, over more than 100 companies (Business Name, Private Limited Companies, NGOs) was registered in the year 2018.
We are your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Do you have a name you cherished & will like to make it your branded company, when not be like ALAMEDA INTEGRATED GLOBAL LTD. The company promoter contacted us & today his Limited Company is registered.

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD via call/whatsapp on 08107804290, email: info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website: www.gomezconsult.com. Thanks.

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you have a name that you cherish and will like to make it an household company brand, take hold of your future & that of ur wards.

Contact us today like ANIDOT-PLUS NIGERIA LTD, let’s assist you register your company. Visit gomezconsult.com, Call/WhatsApp: 08107804290 or mail info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you desire to register a business name, one that is afforadable, void of stress & queries from CAC. Why not contact us like the proprietor of ROYALE SPRINGS today.

Contact your CAC accredited firm on 08107804290, visit gomezconsult.com or mail us: info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by DeConsultant: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2019
There is unregistered group of shop owners in MOSAN AKINOGUN area in Ipaja, Lagos. They contacted us & today we have started their registration as MOSAN-AKINOGUN LOCK-UP SHOP ASSOCIATION.

Why not let’s give your NGOs a legal brand with the CAC. Contact us now on 08107804290, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trader Kills Customer During Pricing / Things Super-Successful People Do Before 8am / N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.