Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Honest Mistake - Canadian Student Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Honest Mistake - Canadian Student Visa Application (558 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Honest Mistake - Canadian Student Visa Application by Olu34: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good day House. My name is Olu currently leaving in Ghana. I have this pressing issue and strongly believe I ought to seek technical advice from experts on this forum. I applied to pursue a MSc. program in one of Canada's top university. Per their new line of assessment, the application takes not less than 12 weeks for consideration. Fortunately, the 12th week falls in next two weeks (13th - 18th Nov,2016).
Now the problem at hand;
I made a mistake which I consider more of an oversight. At a point where I was supposed to declare whether or not, I have ever been denied a visa to other country, I indicated NO. Indeed, I was refused an American Visa during the Christmas of 2015. I only read and understood that the question was only limited to that of Canada. In that regard, I stated No since this is actually my first time applying for a student permit to Canada.
Now, I received a mail from their office some few hours ago. They stated that upon their checks they conducted, it came to light that I had been refused an entry visa during the said period. To them, I have misinterpreted a material fact to them. Indeed, it is right.
However, I have been offered a 15 day ultimatum to respond to this regard. Since this is a major over-sight, the most honest approach of mine is to initially accept full responsibility of action taken.
I count on the good people of this platform to be of immense help as I prepare to file a reply on that regard. I welcome all suggestions, recommendations and actions to pursue this critical agenda of mine.

Thank you All.
Re: Honest Mistake - Canadian Student Visa Application by justwise(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2016

1 Like

(1)

To Get International Passports, Nigerians To Show Evidence Of Tax Payment / Accident On Ojuelegba - Dormanlong Bridge / Two Children Die Along With Others After Fatal Highway Accident. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.