Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME (16557 Views)

Just In: 2017 UTME: JAMB Introduces Remita To Ease Pin Purchase For Registration / Jamb Pin Vending Procedures And Lists Of Authorized Banks For Sales Of 2017 Utme / 2017 UTME Applicants: See 15 Less Competitive Federal Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by superfelix: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
mtcheew! they should first make sure they ave standard centres first, this year was rubbish and was like they just assign the marks to the candidates.
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by dreezybines: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Didn't you hear about the pin vending for the post UTME

You see now that you don't even have a reason for your statement... You just wrote that without thinking...

Like what Adeshizzy said "YOU'RE VERY DUMB"
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by Adeshizzy: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
dreezybines:

You see now that you don't even have a reason for your statement... You just wrote that without thinking...

gringrin
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
dreezybines:

Please, sir

What is "YOU'RE VERY DUMB"
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by dreezybines: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Adeshizzy:

gringrin

grin grin grin abi now...No mind am.. when they're on midterm break den no go let people rest
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by cyberguy72(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
keleman992000:
ANOTHER WHALA. PLEASE IT SEEMS THESE PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. MY QUESTION IS VERY SIMPLE HAVE THESE BEEN TESTED? HOW EFFICIENT ARE THEY? JAMB PLEASE TELL US.
Yes it has been tested i used it this morning to Print Jamb result for a ward
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by callmelanner(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
please, how do I print my admission letter from jamb?
I got admission 2012 & now that they've upgraded their site, there is no means I can print it!
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by notoriousbabe: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Vickyrotex ajepako aminat508 edwife mukina2 Chukwudi44 Seun lalasticlala iyangbali and funjosh dis message is for you,na una still dey struggle with JAMB at age 39 tongue tongue tongue
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by notoriousbabe: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
callmelanner:
I got admission 2012 & now that they've upgraded their site, there is no means I can print it!
go and rewrite the exams grin
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by dfrost: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
franciskaine:
I just don't get ur point. Are u saying the 100,000 candidates shouldn't be giving equal opportunity to gain admission?

Sorry mate. I just don't get myself either. I'm still trying to figure it around my head. Honestly, for me it doesn't make any sense for an institution to collect hard earned money from people and defraud them, knowing fully well that their cutoff mark will not enable them secure admission.

Equal opportunity should be given though.
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by nickishire: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
callmelanner:

Log in to the jamb website (jamb.org.ng) create a profile and use a web enabled ATM card to pay 1,000 for the e-facility. Then print your admission letter after payment. Dazalll
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by dfrost: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
franciskaine:
I just don't get ur point. Are u saying the 100,000 candidates shouldn't be giving equal opportunity to gain admission?

Further to my earlier premise, in some countries, a student works towards a goal, let's say 92% of high school work in order to be admitted. Those that don't make the mark wait another year to see if they will make the mark. Equal opportunity, yes but there should be a defined process. Admission into tertiary institutions is not defined clearly in Nigeria.

My opinion still. Ciao.
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by VickyRotex(f): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Vick.yrotex ajepako ami.nat508 edw.ife muki.na2 Chukw.udi44 S.eun lala.sticlala iya.ngbali and funj.osh dis message is for you,na una still dey struggle with JAMB at age 39 tongue tongue tongue

Duro na! Is it a swearing tinz for you? angry
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by notoriousbabe: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

Duro na! Is it a swearing tinz for you? angry
see jamb question
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by VickyRotex(f): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
see jamb question

You see why you need to take Jamb again? cry
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by cyberguy72(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
a
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
dfrost:

Further to my earlier premise, in some countries, a student works towards a goal, let's say 92% of high school work in order to be admitted. Those that don't make the mark wait another year to see if they will make the mark. Equal opportunity, yes but there should be a defined process. Admission into tertiary institutions is not defined clearly in Nigeria.

My opinion still. Ciao.
you keep contradicting yourself. The process for admission into university in Nigeria is well spelt out. First u need make the required grades in waec and similar certs, second a good mark in jamb and lastly, making the cut-off mark for each course as required by various university screening process. What form of definition do you want again?

A nation of well over 180m people should av such large number of potential undergraduates. Probably, u are yet to explain wat u meant by process cos the process we know is a systemic and step by step way of achieving a result. And dats what the Nigerian admission process is.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by notoriousbabe: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

You see why you need to take Jamb again? cry
I have tooked mine go and take yours
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
i dont know how jamb wishes to continue this but i hope they move to the online stuff completely.......can someone tell me how it will be done this year?
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by callmelanner(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
nickishire:

Log in to the jamb website (jamb.org.ng) create and a profile and use a web enabled ATM card to pay 1,000 for the e-facility. Then print your admission letter after payment. Dazalll
thanks a lot, I'll try that
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by Gothblackgal(f): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
its a bummer 2017 jamb form isn't out.
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by mikolo80: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
dfrost:
Innovation without standard is wack. It's not about writing exams without admitting these folks. For me it's like corporate scam.

JAMB should sit down with schools and find out how many they can accommodate in a new session.

How can 100,000 apply when you know that only 2,000 will be admitted?

My opinion though.
called competition abi you no de apply for job even when you know only 2%will be employed. No apply na
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by dfrost: 1:00am On Nov 05, 2016
mikolo80:
called competition abi you no de apply for job even when you know only 2%will be employed. No apply na

At least, I'm not dumb enough to pay for interviews. wink
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by ayooutlook: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2016
Startups and students:

Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by mikolo80: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
dfrost:

At least, I'm not dumb enough to pay for interviews. wink
unless you're a self employed you will apply for something somewhere,even self employed, you are trying your luck. That's all they know. Degree is a ticket to a better life. Abi you ready to do plumber or mechanic
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by dfrost: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
mikolo80:
unless you're a self employed you will apply for something somewhere,even self employed, you are trying your luck. That's all they know. Degree is a ticket to a better life. Abi you ready to do plumber or mechanic

If the bolded brings food to the table, why not hombre?
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by mikolo80: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
dfrost:

If the bolded brings food to the table, why not hombre?
talk is cheap
I don't pray you be in the desperate position most Nigerians nay earthians find them selves.I just read that driverless tractors are on their way. Even farm work no go vacant again soon
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by dfrost: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
mikolo80:
talk is cheap
I don't pray you be in the desperate position most Nigerians nay earthians find them selves.I just read that driverless tractors are on their way. Even farm work no go vacant again soon

Talk might be cheap, but then I am serious about what I quoted above. Why would I shiver if machines will take over my job when I can as well create my own machine? I understand your point but you seem not to understand mine. The system JAMB is employing is not working. Like I said "my opinion".
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by mikolo80: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
dfrost:

Talk might be cheap, but then I am serious about what I quoted above. Why would I shiver if machines will take over my job when I can as well create my own machine? I understand your point but you seem not to understand mine. The system JAMB is employing is not working. Like I said "my opinion".
don't mind me, I'm just making sure ppl aren't just parroting what they heard somewhere without thinking of the other person's predicament. Kudos to you. But it's working for jamb. They don't care about the students. Why should they. When they don't care about themselves?
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by dfrost: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
mikolo80:
don't mind me, I'm just making sure ppl aren't just parroting what they heard somewhere without thinking of the other person's predicament. Kudos to you. But it's working for jamb. They don't care about the students. Why should they. When they don't care about themselves?

No shakes brother. It pains me to see students discouraged by JAMB's regulations, honestly.
Re: JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME by mikolo80: 2:48am On Nov 06, 2016
dfrost:

No shakes brother. It pains me to see students discouraged by JAMB's regulations, honestly.
it's a phase
It will pass
Then jamb will be like nitel looking for customer

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Kaduna State University Asks Students, Lecturers To Resume May 9 / Mass Riot Going On In Yabatech Now. School Gates Shut! / Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.