Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics (16561 Views)

Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition / Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by CastedDude: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2018
A 27-year-old man old has taken to social media to complain that his teacher's deceived him. In a nine minutes video clip posted online, the young man identified as Robert Chikwanda from Lusaka, Zambia says his teacher's taught him things that do no apply in society.

He said he is shocked that teacher's were busy teaching him X + Y = 23 when all the formulas are not applying in society.

Chikwanda feels that his parents have been robbed because not even bank accountants use the English of rewrite.

"To all my teacher's who taught me I'm taking you to court for robbing my parents money. You were busy teaching me rewrites in English, Starch, X + Y = 23 when none of the above is applying in society. In banks we don't use rewrites. I feel you taught me things that you knew could not add value in society " complained the youth.

Yesterday he met two of his lawyers who agreed to help him deal with his ex primary and secondary school teachers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-threatens-to-sue-his-teachers-for-subjecting-him-to-useless-education-photo.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Ytea(f): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin Sir you'll not only sue your teachers, you'll sue the ministry of education for formulating the 'wrong' curriculum, then you'll sue your parents who registered you in school instead of bricklayer work.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by madridguy(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Expired education grin

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by RZArecta2(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Those "useless" maths problems teach you to be a better analytical thinker and problem solver cool

44 Likes

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2018
RZArecta2:
Those "useless" maths problems teach you to be a better analytical thinker and problem solver cool
Lol....i wish DAT was the truth , its mathematics graduates that would be ruling the society.... Useless maths.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Nukilia: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin Mumu person!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Baawaa(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Hope this guy is not among the science students grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by DaniDani(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2018
He has a point. Most of the things being taught in the school does not apply to the contemporary society. Our school curricula need to be updated to cover present reality, especially, in this smart technology age . Nigeria own is even worse.

19 Likes

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Paperwhite(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2018
"To all my teacher's who taught me I'm taking you to court for robbing my parents money. You were busy teaching me rewrites in English, Starch, X + Y = 23 when none of the above is applying in society.
In banks we don't use rewrites. I feel you taught me things that you knew could not add value in society " complained the youth.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh my God!
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by CanineOfJackal: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:
Expired education grin
Buhari cannot sue his teachers because he was a truant in school and run off to join the army when exams was near.

Buhari is so dull that he can't even find X in Xylophone

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by madridguy(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Atleast he joined the Army.
Sai Baba till 2050

CanineOfJackal:
Buhari cannot sue his teachers because he was a truant in school and run off to join the army when exams was near.

6 Likes

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by CanineOfJackal: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:
Atleast he joined the Army.
Sai Baba till 2050

The idiot joined the army as a truant. He was a disgrace and will never rise to a Sergeant in a society where meritocracy is entrenched

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2018
Wetin this one sabi?

Let him know it's applied in programming...

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by CapitanS: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2018
Lol
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by madridguy(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Pained hater grin grin grin

CanineOfJackal:
The idiot joined the army as a truant. He was a disgrace and will never rise to a Sergeant in a society where meritocracy is entrenched

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by mytime24(f): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Abeg let d
y+x+y = 23 continue jarri angry cheesy
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by tgmservice: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
See this muguu us wey receive useless education plenty here for naija.

But we still hustling on
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by alphaconde(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
He should probably sue his teachers for not teaching him properly because if they did he wouldnt find it difficult applying these to real life situations.

i traveled from my workplace to my village of about 100km with about 15litres of fuel. i was going to make another journey of 350km and i wanted to know my budget for fuel. this same x and y this idiot is complaining of helped me out

100km = 15ltrs
350km = x

350 x 15/100 = 52.5

so i knew i need a minimum of 52.5 litres of fuel all things been equal

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
cry

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by UNRULY(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin cheesy grin this one monze me
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
If u hv schooled abroad u go knw say education in nigeria nd many africa countries na scam

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Horlawoomey(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
The fact that he can't understand that the X and Y maths is the foundation on which Engineering and technology is built shows how dull and low thinking he is. Smart phones and computer programs rely on mathematics to function, they now help do all the calculations that might take years to solve in few seconds

Besides maths being useful to science, it is also a subject that help sharpen the thinking capability of students.

6 Likes

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Millz404(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mumu... All those helped u in analytical thinking.... Since i started learning how to code... My brain feels sharp in not just coding but other thoughts

...and yeah you see a lot x and y...
and that's partly how the website you are ranting on is made

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Musta1968(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

Some of you guys are from where respect to elders is not in your dictionary, where children wake parents with legs in the morning.
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by sammirano: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
aktom007:

Lol....i wish DAT was the truth , its mathematics graduates that would be ruling the society.... Useless maths.

Help us tell them oo.
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Where are those teachers that thought us dx/dy? Till today, I do my business with simple +, x, - and /.
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by latexxbro(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
only if I can also do that here in Nigeria also...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto Closed / Microsoft Supports Ghana Teacher Seen Teaching Computer On Board / ASUU Strike Looms Over Controversial 2009 Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.